Another Somali massacre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t care don’t go to there territory the oromos made this clear unfortunately Somalis are greedy people who don’t care about there own safety selling khat is not worth your life

I can never respect the way Oromo fight (killing women/children and burning houses). Somalis may cause them trouble but it's considered shameful to kill women and children during wars.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's so sad, any reasonable person can tell that a war between brotherly nations only benifits the current oppressive government of Ethiopia, who is deathly afraid of the recent uprisings.

The so called president of the Somali region and his army of killers are being used to spark this massacres. I hope to god this is resolved and innocent people are not targeted.

(Smile N/A)

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I can never respect the way Oromo fight (killing women/children and burning houses). Somalis may cause them trouble but it's considered shameful to kill women and children during wars.

They been doing this since the middle ages, once the army leaves they kill and pillage but while the army is in town, they act like angels

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalis should continue to move into West/East Hararghe and Arsi but East Haraghe should be the number one priority.:fittytousand:

Im here in jigjiga. yesterday night an oromo escaped from custody.I was shitting myself throughout the night and didnt wanna go to the bathroom.
:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts