Another Somali man kills his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He admits to cops he moved her body but did not injure her

But they find her dead body hidden in a closet with damage to hear head and a deep cut on her throat

Marrying and killing a chick that looks like she working at Walmart

1400.gif

https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article228370309.html

So what? Mentally ill ppl kill their spouses everywhere. Just Aun to the victim. I feel sorry for the child it will be raised by strangers if he had no family that can get custody.

:gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So what? Mentally ill ppl kill their spouses everywhere. Just Aun to the victim. I feel sorry for the child it will be raised by strangers if he had no family that can get custody.

I don’t think he’s mentally ill he could divorce her and move on

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"When police arrived at the Henderson home on Green River Road Saturday night, 20-year-old Chloe Randolph Abdikadir was found dead ,stuffed in a closet with signs of head trauma and a deep cut to her neck, The Gleaner reported"

So, how comes she's injured when he didn't "injure" her according to what he said? She also seems to be an ajnabi. WTF is wrong with such retarded niggas?

What did he benefit from killing his own wife now?

:hmm:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This why you don’t marry cadaan women. I hear so many stories of cadaan women ending up taking the kids away which angers the Somali father. Even happened to my cousin.

I guess my hoyoo was right about cadaan women :dead:

The wife is cadaan, he was probably thinking she might take the kid to her family to help raise them who probably aren't muslim.

I know a story of a Somali man put in jail in the Netherlands for a fake rape because his cadaan wife didn't want to be a muslim or raise her children as a muslim anymore. She took his 4 kids, he hasn't seen them since but alhamdullilah he is out of jail.

This why you don’t marry cadaan women. I hear so many stories of cadaan women ending up taking the kids away which angers the Somali father. Even happened to my cousin.

I guess my hoyoo was right about cadaan women :dead:
Dumb brothers. Why marry in the west. Every court sides with the women.

The wife is cadaan, he was probably thinking she might take the kid to her family to help raise them who probably aren't muslim.

I know a story of a Somali man put in jail in the Netherlands for a fake rape because his cadaan wife didn't want to be a muslim or raise her children as a muslim anymore. She took his 4 kids, he hasn't seen them since but alhamdullilah he is out of jail.
That's crazy some women will indeed go to hell. Betraying your husband is up there with shirk for females. Either way never marry an ajnabi in the west.

With the rise of rabid woman hatred among young Somali men as seen on this forum. I expect more of these sort of headlines in the future.

Mentally I'll pll don't kill.
Not everyone who kills is mentally ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending