Another Somali man comes out as transgender in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fuad blue make up, has officially came out as transgender.

He has confirmed it on his snapchat.

hqdefault.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
mental illness, if i was dictator i would sterilise and euthanise so many people :ohlord:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I saw this guy before, wasn’t he transgender from the beginning? He used to wear dirac and baati and make in the Facebook videos. I hope that his happy :)

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I saw this guy before, wasn’t he transgender from the beginning? He used to wear dirac and baati and make in the Facebook videos. I hope that his happy :)

Omg you’re so miskeen wallaahi. I can’t even get mad at you LOL.

I hope this makes him happy, lord have mercy :noneck:

Anyways I follow him on SC and I can’t even look at his snaps. It gives me the chills how a Somali guy can act like this subxanallaah... He talks soft like a woman, his face is BEAT (can’t even say allaahuma baarik to that) and he just confirmed that he is transgender.... I don’t know if you guys know SoHollywood but he is WORSE.. la xawla wa laa quwatta illaah billaah :dead:

May Allah protect us from this filth. Ameen.

Omg you’re so miskeen wallaahi. I can’t even get mad at you LOL.

I hope this makes him happy, lord have mercy :noneck:

Anyways I follow him on SC and I can’t even look at his snaps. It gives me the chills how a Somali guy can act like this subxanallaah... He talks soft like a woman, his face is BEAT (can’t even say allaahuma baarik to that) and he just confirmed that he is transgender.... I don’t know if you guys know SoHollywood but he is WORSE.. la xawla wa laa quwatta illaah billaah :dead:

May Allah protect us from this filth. Ameen.
Ameen but why do you follow him on SC:what1:
Anways allow sa hanuuni
It’s frightening how he looks very feminine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending