Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
6 year old? man Somalia is cursed, f*ck these rapists.
Theres no justice thats why they do this and in my opinion its the useless elders who are part of the problem trying to negotiate a deal

Whats funny is IF their own kid was raped I highly doubt they would try make a deal they would go for death penalty

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Theres no justice thats why they do this and in my opinion its the useless elders who are part of the problem trying to negotiate a deal

Whats funny is IF their own kid was raped I highly doubt they would try make a deal they would go for death penalty
We need to establish a child protection agency in somalia, the children are getting exploited and abused.

and some motherfucker would tell you Somalia is better now that its going back to "islam", this isn't a muslim country its a jahil failed state :nahgirl:

I have no clue about her clan and it doesn’t matter as she is the daughter of all somali people.

True however the way it happened is suspicious. Dragged out and raped in front of her house?
That's the behavior of people who are used to doing this and do not fear the people she comes from.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
True however the way it happened is suspicious. Dragged out and raped in front of her house?
That's the behavior of people who are used to doing this and do not fear the people she comes from.
They probably took advantage of the little girl as her uncle mentioned ”No one in the house could stop this abduction”

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A baby :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Is she also Madhibaan like the other girl that was gang-raped in Guriceel- Galmudug?

One problem with many Somalis is they will defend their clan even if someone from your tribe commit a crime instead of being disgusted by it they will defend that person and justify his actions that’s stupid

I believe they should name and Shame the culprit on national tv what clan he is everything

And any elder who interfere should be jailed

Do these puntland youth just wanna die??? Why not just jump of a mountain. They should be sentenced to death anyway. Let's hope they drag them through the streets like in Yemen.

:faysalwtf:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Do these puntland youth just wanna die??? Why not just jump of a mountain. They should be sentenced to death anyway. Let's hope they drag them through the streets like in Yemen.

Puntland? This is in Cadaado a habar gidir town in galgaduud.

Ugaaso

Deni

He said Galmudug. xagu warku ka maray? :mahubowtf:

anyway I hope they burn these rapists and make an example out of them.

I would make it a New tradition that they be tied down and have the women of the town beat them. I don't care what tribe you come from all rapists should be punished and sent to the grave for judgement.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Regular 68iq behaviour 68F34E4F-03EB-4C66-B16F-397544C5489C.png

No hope at this point that land needs to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending