Another evidence that Farmaajo was and is in cahoots with Al Shabaab

Look this desperate propaganda they wish the war on al shabaab to fail

I hope Ethiopia withdraws from Garbaharey and Kenya moves in 🤣🤣

I understand now why Kenya is bombing them bc they are in cahoots with Al Shabaab

Ethiopia invited this guy bc they won that is why he is there but they are claiming Ethiopia is doing this against Madoobe 🤣🤣

Ethiopia withdrawal from parts of Gedo is part of another ATMIS reduction in September
Screenshot_20230804-003006.jpg
Screenshot_20230804-003600.jpg

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The reason why Farmaajo probably had a deal with Al Shabaab was because he never had the power to eliminate them. It was evident though with the amount of troops he was training that he had plans to eliminate them in the near future.

According to @The Midlands any paper that is anti-hsm is Faarmajo propaganda. ?This guy is obbessed with Habibul Maliyan. Faarmajophobia detected.
Your terrorist sympathizer delusional cousin celebrating he lost his mind after Madobe conquered his Garbaarey 🤣🤣

HUGE: Ethiopia withdraws from HSM "2nd phase" ("stunt"); allegedly angry at HSM "recognition" of Madobe's Gedo stunt​

HUGE: Ethiopia withdraws from HSM "2nd phase" ("stunt"); allegedly angry at HSM "recognition" of Madobe's Gedo stunt​

PostThu Aug 03, 2023 2:18 am

We are approaching IT ALL FALLS

Last edited:
If HSM failed then Farmaajo would have failed even worse
The reason they wish Hassan Sheikh to fail is because Farmaajo did not liberate one single Degmo. The only one that im not sure if it's even degmo is Buurdhuubo Gedo so liberatinng the whole koonfur countryside and Jubada dhexe for their Farmaajo is a disaster bc Hassan Sh will use the security card in the elections like Deni will use the democratization card in PL.

what a axaasidiin. I hate this bc my clan lost hundred boys in this war as they liberated on their own with little support from Hassan Sh we dont get even Zaad/food.

Last edited:
The reason they wish Hassan Sheikh to fail is because Farmaajo did not liberate one single Degmo. The ony one that im not sure if it's even degmo is Buurdhuubo Gedo so liberatinng the whole koonfur countryside and Jubada dhexe for their Farmaajo is a disaster bc Hassan Sh will use the security card in the elections like Deni will use the democratization card in PL.

what a axaasidiin. I hate this bc my clan lost hundred boys in this war as they liberated on their own with little support from Hassan Sh we dont get even Zaad/food.
There was many soldiers trained within those years. He was playing long game. Training troops. Obtaining sophisticated weaponry. This way there’d be less casualties. How many troops have died since this “phase 1”. With Somalis assisting from air and ground like originally planned there’d be less.

There was many soldiers trained within those years. He was playing long game. Training troops. Obtaining sophisticated weaponry. This way there’d be less casualties. How many troops have died since this “phase 1”. With Somalis assisting from air and ground like originally planned there’d be less.
This is nonsense. Farmaajo has trained forces to fight the opposition and support his gareens so he did not have enough forces to fight Al Shabaab at the same time. Al Shabaab used to take taxes from the port of Mogadishu.and all cars were registered at them and were paying them money in their bases in the suburbs of Mogadishu.

al Shabaab was collecting a month $15m under Farmaajo so he empowered them. Today have no food, they dont collect zakawaat in the liberated area so if Farmaajo was serious about them why he didn't fight them atleast economically?

Another Factor is that SNA cant liberate without the support of local militias wich is some thing Farmaajo was totally against it bc t means "arming USC" 90% of the liberated bariga Hiiraan is handled by Macawisley hassan sh didn't arm us just allowed us to arm ourselves we only get rasaas. I'ts the middle Shabelle wich is handled by all SNA forces.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The reason they wish Hassan Sheikh to fail is because Farmaajo did not liberate one single Degmo. The only one that im not sure if it's even degmo is Buurdhuubo Gedo so liberatinng the whole koonfur countryside and Jubada dhexe for their Farmaajo is a disaster bc Hassan Sh will use the security card in the elections like Deni will use the democratization card in PL.

Farmaajo created enemies with Puntland, Jubbaland, and Hawiye. How can he make enemies with all these people and expect to defeat Al Shabab? It’s impossible. His goal was creating gareens across federal states, not fighting Al Shabab. If you choose one you can’t choose the other.

HSM seems to be following a similar path, but since he’s Hawiye he wont face any problems in Xamar/Hiirshabelle/Galmudug.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Your terrorist sympathizer delusional cousin celebrating he lost his mind after Madobe conquered his Garbaarey 🤣🤣

HUGE: Ethiopia withdraws from HSM "2nd phase" ("stunt"); allegedly? angry at HSM "recognition" of Madobe's Gedo stunt​

PostThu Aug 03, 2023 2:18 am

We are approaching IT ALL FALLS
I don't think your mentally ok, for my health and yours. Seek a doctor to cure this cuqad.

@The Midlands I predicted this months ago and FGS workers told me this as well, Ethiopia doesn’t want insecurity in the regions that border it also they want the Kismayo port and a corridor from kismayo to dolow ado, and madobe doesn’t want to liberate middle juba his security minister was against the atmis drawdown.

@The Midlands I predicted this months ago and FGS workers told me this as well, Ethiopia doesn’t want insecurity in the regions that border it also they want the Kismayo port and a corridor from kismayo to dolow ado, and madobe doesn’t want to liberate middle juba his security minister was against the atmis drawdown.
This Mx report is BS like their Barre hiiraale report🤣🤣

But i agree there wont be phase two in this year and amisom will be reducted from 18k to 15k by September wich will help Al Shabaab resurgence.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ironically Ethiopia wants to take part in phase 2, they’ll get funded for it and increase their control in Somalia. They will in turn ask for a port and their own JL backed leader should Buale be liberated.

But it’s HSM dragging his feet. If he could defeat Shabaab without Ethiopia he would prefer that.

Trending

Latest posts