Another day another uk bashing by ofcourse Madows

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
everytime reer uk tries it with Canada I'm just gonna remind them of how much they really aren't rated I mean how many videos do we need to prove to these people they get no love

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
02570AAB-C647-4BDB-898B-6D0E2D6B8E9E.png

:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Nothing is sadder than UK Somali guys...how do you let American and Canadian niggas literary steal your girls in front of you every summer? From June to AUgust its what i call the annual pilgrimage to London where north American niggas emasculate the British niggas

Nothing is sadder than UK Somali guys...how do you let American and Canadian niggas literary steal your girls in front of you every summer? From June to AUgust its what i call the annual pilgrimage to London where north American niggas emasculate the British niggas
When does that happen @AarHawd_7 wtf this nigga smoking something heavy.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Getting pussy by a std filled :chrisfreshhah:beluga whale. take the L no matter how you bring up Madow vids the true L diaspora are Canada from now on.
one girl who's talking about her experience with somali niggas meanwhile somali niggas are getting punked by Adoons making it seem they get no girls that's worse than fucking this whale

Bro stop it man ive been to your city looooool in the summer your ass has to sit in the corner and watch foreign niggas flourish in your "ends". That must kill you inside! Now get back on the bench wARYA
Why the f*ck are you lying. I live here in know more than you dickhead. Nothing happens here when you Americans come here nacala kugu yaal

Why the f*ck are you lying. I live here in know more than you dickhead. Nothing happens here when you Americans come here nacala kugu yaal

Ahh the nativity is absolutely breathtaking; your incel ways are truly admirable. Bro niggas are running airbnb parties in west london with your local woman...get with the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts