Another day, another Somali funeral: Somali deaths in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Most of them shouldn’t have handicapped their sons when raising them tbh.

If they gave their sons equally as many chores and responsibility as they their daughters, maybe he wouldn’t have been out here shouting «gang gang» like an illiterate dummy..

But they chose to discipline their children differently based on their gender. And you are telling me now that they expect the same results from them?

Logic much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Their parents don't do parenting.

The overwhelming majority of Somalis should not be having any children and that includes the younger generation. They produce losers

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There was two young Somali guys that got murdered in their house in Columbus, one was 28 and the other was 19.

Their body was found on Monday, they were murdered over the weekend. In lilaah wa in alhi rajicuum, May Allah widen their gravesand show them mercy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think its boredom. They live in public houses, they have no guidance, so they seek guidance in the streets. They are no different from black americans, except Somalis have an edge over black americans. Somalis have an identity, unique to them. That alone should save them from being guideless. But it didn't. So this tells me, culture, and identity is useless if parents are not at home looking after their children. What African Americans and Somalis youth have in common is --no two parents at home. Sad but things have to happen the way they do. And life goes on :)

If they gave their sons equally as many chores and responsibility as they their daughters, maybe he wouldn’t have been out here shouting «gang gang» like an illiterate dummy..

But they chose to discipline their children differently based on their gender. And you are telling me now that they expect the same results from them?

Logic much.

This is why my mother kept a close eye on where i was going. Some somali mothers in london let their 11 year old sons go out at 12 am to hang out with useless friends. What do these mothers think will happen? also what are these sons thinking, who's going to look after their mother when they go to jail. I personally think somali mothers need to invest in moving to better areas in london and not just hanging around in that shit hole known as south-hall, i lived in good areas my whole life and never came across gang problems. If you can't afford to move to a good area then don't let them out simple!!!

:kodaksmiley:

Logic much.

Or maybe they should’ve got a father that’s good

This is why my mother kept a close eye on where i was going. Some somali mothers in london let their 11 year old sons go out at 12 am to hang out with useless friends. What do these mothers think will happen? also what are these sons thinking, who's going to look after their mother when they go to jail. I personally think somali mothers need to invest in moving to better areas in london and not just hanging around in that shit hole known as south-hall, i lived in good areas my whole life and never came across gang problems. If you can't afford to move to a good area then don't let them out simple!!!

So if you live in low-income neighbourhoods and can't afford to move your kids to a well-off settlement..you should just lock your kids away????? Wuuuuuut?

Somali parents need to play more of an active role in their childrens lives..they should get their kids to participate in extracurricular activities after school..keep a close relationship with their teachers so they're are up to date with how their kids are progressing, if their children are lacking in certain subjects..they should pay for private tuition

They should know who their children are friends with..invite their friends over to the house, make their homes a place that's welcoming

Somali parents should encourage their children to play sports as most sports teach you self-discipline..respect..set goals and build confidence..it will also help them to stay away from substance abuse

They have to keep their kids busy with productive activites so that they have no free time to stand around outside...getting up to no good

They need to build on having a close relationship with their children so their children feel they always have their parents to turn to

Last edited:

I agree, I live mostly in cadaans and asian neighborhoods, not the chavvy ones. Very quiet and no problems which really helps for children.

Tbh tho, outside of London, there are areas in sone cities with over 60+% Somalis and them places are still fucked. So it's not always that but the control your parents have on you and the discipline they teach you.

Link to the report below, sad stuff.

https://www.youthleaps.org/publications/

• Somalis represent less than 1% of the population in Toronto.
  • In 2004, Somalis made up 1.6% of total homicides in Toronto.
  • In 2014, Somalis made up 16% of total homicide victims in Toronto.
  • The data we collected shows that in 2006 ethnic Somalis were 0.64% of the general population, but 1.4% of all homicides – that is, more than twice (2.22) the rate expected in the general population. More dramatic differences arise in 2012 (15.8 times the number expected) and 2014 (23.2 times the general population). Overall, there is not a single year where deaths by homicide were proportional; the closest proportionality rate achieved was in 2007 where the gap was reduced to 1.64 times the general population.
  • In general, though, victims of homicide in Canada are concentrated in the 30-39 age range whereas for Somali homicide victims, the concentration is a decade younger.
  • 82.5 % of identified Somali homicide victims are youth (under the age of 29); 62% died due to shootings, and 95% are male

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
they should of moved all somalis to one area, rather than across multiple housing projects, they inherited beef that was older than them, same thing in london were you could be cousins to your own opp due to where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending