Another Day, Another Black "We Wuz Kangz" guy talking sh*t about Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy talks about us 24/7 lol. He also is obsessed with how other races view black people and whether they like them or not. Insecure guy.

That guy talks about us 24/7 lol. He also is obsessed with how other races view black people and whether they like them or not. Insecure guy.

He's super insecure. I think a Somali qaxooti took his girl. He's always talking shit about Somalis.

These people act as if ww3 will start if we don't identify with black it's annoying and comes off as clingy on their part. A lot of us don't want the black label they can leave us alone.

He should have a word with his long lost people in West Africa, who are making fun of darker complexions.

:sass2:

@Factz

205xqah.jpg

:bell:

Explain to me how Somalis are liking and RTing this?

Somalis are the first people to get mentally colonised by West Africans.

I'm retiring, any suggestions on a new ethnicity? This bottom barrel stock ain't ever picking up

I have an Arab first name, I'm thinking Madow Libyan cuz Muslim n sheit. Maybe Caribbean revert? My surname is spelled super ambiguously too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
arghh all he talks about is somalis hes obsessed the colonizers really got to these people to the point they have to drag anyone that dont identify with their black label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending