Anime recs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who's interested. I'm new here lol.

ON-GOING.
Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin. Currently is on its third season, kind of slow paced but very interesting. I've caught up with the manga and I've heard that it's ending soon which is quite disappointing but still lol. Has about 40 something episodes. 8/10

Tokyo Ghoul. Now thiiiiiiis. Season 1 was great. Season 2 was absolutely horrible and deviated from the manga which I hated! Fairly sure that they tried to fix it in Season 3 but not many people are watching it anymore. Manga is incredible, there's a sequel called Tokyo Ghoul: Re. Read it! Definite 9/10

Future diary/Mirai Nikki. Lots of death. Main female character is absolutely crazy but very interesting. Ther relationship with the protagonist is unhealthy at best and it's really unrealistic considering that they're 14/15 but I still loved it. 7/10

Haikyuu. 10/10. If you're interested in sports anime you should watch it! Pretty general, no romantic relationships. It's funny, very engaging and makes you want to play a sport yourself lol. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

Anime films/

Your name/ Kimi no na wa
Cried multiple times whilst watching this and when I finished it, I watched it again and cried some more. It's about soulmates who occasionally switch bodies. The ending was very frustrating but still quite fufilling ngl. 10/10

A silent voice. 7.5/10
Oh boooyyyyy. Main character at first is suuuuper annoying (well atleast for me) but you slowly start to like him. This is also a romance-orientated movie but their relationship isn't established at the end, only hinted at TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts