Anglophone African countries still wear those court room white wigs kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lool the Europeans taught these guys everything how to read and write how to work how to rule how to govern

It's almost like they benefited from these guys ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

nigga its the general section, talking about general stuff. I thought this was an interesting topic to discuss, since you know, we are Africans as well who were colonized. some places the effects of colonization have been far bigger and long lasting.

Instead of focusing on our country which is currently shambolic, many here on this forum instead want to focus on racially abusing other Africans.

Keeysan

The humble one
Instead of focusing on our country which is currently shambolic, many here on this forum instead want to focus on racially abusing other Africans.
Shame on those doing that kulaha

Personally I only wish to see such norms washed off this continent. I want each country to have its own authentic influences in society coz i see such stuff is degrading.

Shame on those doing that kulaha

Personally I only wish to see such norms washed off this continent. I want each country to have its own authentic influences in society coz i see such stuff is degrading.

I actually agree with you 100%

This post is concerned with people that always have degarding things to say about other Africans. It is indeed shameful and above all a weak attempt to hide their inferiority complex. People with low self esteem always feel the need to feel as though they are 'superior' to a person or a group of people.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nigga its the general section, talking about general stuff. I thought this was an interesting topic to discuss, since you know, we are Africans as well who were colonized. some places the effects of colonization have been far bigger and long lasting.
Self hating cuck detected
Yo niyo what's wrong with you we had colonies of our own
Screenshot_2018-12-05-17-39-31.png
Screenshot_2018-12-05-17-39-37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.