Andrew Tate talks about what he learnt from Pimp school

Andrew Tate has to be a troll. I’m not sure if this is before his conversation or after. I don’t condone the r*pe accusations of the Tweet but the stuff this guy says is crazy.

Andrew Tate says: “This is what I learnt from pimping school where I got my PHD. It’s bang out the Machete, boom in her face, then grip her up by the neck, ‘SHUT UP ’, her panties get wet, you got to f*ck her.”

He has said worse, he literally snitches on himself when he talks about his loverboy method of prostituting women. It is in fact also a well-known tactic that traffickers use that has been documented by orgs that deal with trafficking cases.

Tate is the least of my worries. It’s the Dawah men who have promoted that man and have shut down sisters with the cries of ‘feminism’ that will forever and should be held responsible. For too long the Dawah scene has hidden behind ‘feminism’ to hide their rampant disdain for women.

Oh and all of this talk about women being more easier to brainwash has been/is a lie. It’s men that have been easily exploited by Tate and various redpillers to such an extent that this man is even richer. You can never say the same for women. Men have been paying more than $100 for these pimp classes and shabby put together get rich quick manuals.

More will come out, but just know this whole scenario has definitely made many Muslim women see the men in our community, especially the Dawah scene in a very different light. Screams of feminism isn’t going to work. You can never scream feminism when the Dawah scene has been of late manosphere talking points clocked in ‘Islam’. Don’t ever expect a Muslim woman with two braincells to rub together to take them seriously…. But oh yes, they’re demonizing education for women aren’t they? I wonder why lol. All of this is linked.

smh if this person was somali, you guys wouldn't try to use islam to defend him, or only white men get that? this is the same forum that is obsessed with mocking people with "muh ummah" if they say they are muslim before being somali :what1:

smh if this person was somali, you guys wouldn't try to use islam to defend him, or only white men get that? this is the same forum that is obsessed with mocking people with "muh ummah" if they say they are muslim before being somali :what1:
I am Muslim before im Somali

His takes are retarded at times but I believe that the video OP posted is a clip taken out of context where he was asked what he would do if a girl tried to machete him while asleep.

come on peeps, Ik u hate the guy but do better than taking out of context and purposefully edited clips that’s meant to provoke outrage to heart.

don’t be an NPC. Be critical with what you see.

Clip taken out of context, plus most of this stuff this guy has done which is bad was before he converted so Idk why u are criticisng his past

Also why do you guys care so much about him?

Why are so many zoomers who haven't so much as brushed the back of their hand against a girl's tit so obessed with this scam artist lol? You lot were seriously failed by your fathers and other male role models wallahi :mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts