Andrew Tate is weird

He's no Alpha, he's just an insecure guy who's clingy. I cringe that I used to have that misogynistic behaviour :jcoleno:

He’s doing this for clout. Imagine hating half the population except the terrible ones that’s understandable.
Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

Insurance

Chronic math debater
It’s an act.
His course is also a pyramid scheme. People who join his course are taught to repurpose his youtube content with affiliate links to his course through TikTok or YouTube shorts. Once someone joins through your affiliate link, you earn 50% of the course fee they paid

That's why there's thousands of Andrew Hate fan channels on social media.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No he doesn’t. Birthing hips farax logic

Everyone here knows you are one of the biggest th0ts. I hope that th0tting hasn’t rotten your brain and made you believe we act like you.
I’m not a fan of him but I have to be honest when someone makes a good point.

Women should not be on regular holidays without a muhrim. I personally don’t want to deal with all the issues surrounding that.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not a fan of him but I have to be honest when someone makes a good point.

Women should not be on regular holidays without a muhrim. I personally don’t want to deal with all the issues surrounding that.
That’s not the point he was making at all and you know it. Y’all act so dense.

No he doesn’t. Birthing hips farax logic

Everyone here knows you are one of the biggest th0ts. I hope that th0tting hasn’t rotten your brain and made you believe we act like you.
Bruh , come on this people ask the weirdest questions & act shocked by his answers.

"Girl holiday every other month"
"Can your girlfriend have an onlyfans"
"What would you do if I had over 50 bodies"
:faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Aint he a th*t though.

He got a childs mind on this subject.
How is it okay for you to be a total dh*lo and your girls ought to be chastised 💀

He be using trumps tactics to gain support and followers. By peddeling the losers and ugly fuckers.

Ain't no attractive or even normal person believing in this sheize.

Waaa bull shiiit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's no Alpha, he's just an insecure guy who's clingy. I cringe that I used to have that misogynistic behaviour :jcoleno:

Why do u guys bring him to the forums so much? Leave him alone. The man has suffered trauma from multiple women cheating on him. He has a small gu.s.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When I saw nouman alo khan giving him dawah. I lost hope in our ummah.

ha ha ha ha ha ha nouman khan is exactly the type of popular sheikh who will give someone like Tate dawah.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Because Khan is also addicted to women like tate. I don't want to say anything about Sheikh Nouman, but a few years ago he had many scandals involving women. His demons are women, so much that he intertwin his religiousity to his shukaansi. He was quoted shukaansing a woman-- "If you make one step towards me i will run to you"

This was an exact quote in popular mainstread hadith of Allaah swt saying to his slaves- if u take one step, i will take many steps to u. Khan's scandalous way of using this sacred quote to shukaansi women made me stop watching him on Youtube. I cringed terribly. But i forgive him because he was apologetic, humane. and he does a good job of Dawah to the mainstream, just not me. We don't click at all. I want an asexual Sheikh like Yasir Qadhi, where i can focus on my deen 100%

I am sticking to my Yasir Qadhi and Mufti menk Ismail-- more yasir nowadays than Mufti

looooooooooooooooooool ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
ha ha ha ha ha ha nouman khan is exactly the type of popular sheikh who will give someone like Tate dawah.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Because Khan is also addicted to women like tate. I don't want to say anything about Sheikh Nouman, but a few years ago he had many scandals involving women. His demons are women, so much that he intertwin his religiousity to his shukaansi. He was quoted shukaansing a woman-- "If you make one step towards me i will run to you"

This was an exact quote in popular mainstread hadith of Allaah swt saying to his slaves- if u take one step, i will take many steps to u. Khan's scandalous way of using this sacred quote to shukaansi women made me stop watching him on Youtube. I cringed terribly. But i forgive him because he was apologetic, humane. and he does a good job of Dawah to the mainstream, just not me. We don't click at all. I want an asexual Sheikh like Yasir Qadhi, where i can focus on my deen 100%

I am sticking to my Yasir Qadhi and Mufti menk Ismail-- more yasir nowadays than Mufti

looooooooooooooooooool ha ha ha ha ha
Ustadh abdurahman hassan and ustadh Muhammad tim humble are legit. They have so much knowledge.