Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1718984529740.png

1718984562139.png

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
I thought this guy was muslim?

Muhammad Hijab's right hand man , representing the Muslim Ummah in a good way. Despite all the horrible things he said about Muslims in the past.

Everything i said about him before came to be true:
If being skeptical of Andrew Tate conversion constitutes that you are a bitter feminist, then i'm proud to be one.

I don't know why anyone would see Andrew Tate coming to Islam as a victory unless he publicly/openly denounces his past misogynistic views/beliefs and distance himself from his hedonistic lifestyle. Also turns himself in for the undisclosed crimes he has committed and takes accountability.

I also don't see what about him is masculine or something to admire. His wealth is accumulated through sex trafficking and scamming desperate men. Not through any real talents/business skills or hard work. He brags about this openly as if it's something good and he left for Eastern European countries so he could get a pass on committing crime

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This guy is an intellectual fraud. Don’t know why people gas him up. The only people that gasses him are the young demographics between ages 16-25
Him being a Muslim was clout chase and in no way a sincerity from his interest.

Many Muslim men made takfir against Muslim women and called them bitter feminists over this man. 😂 At this point being called a feminist should be a badge of honor.

Any misogynistic man or regime is seen as righteous by Muslim men on social media. Hating women constitutes a big part of their beliefs.

I find it interesting that the Asian and black Muslim men are now quiet and humiliated now that this clown has decided being just a misogynist isn’t fun! He is now moved on to racism 😂😂

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Many Muslim men made takfir against Muslim women and called them bitter feminist over this man. 😂 At this point being called a feminist should be a badge of honor.

Any misogynistic man or regime is seen as righteous by Muslim men on social media. Hating women constitutes a big part of their beliefs.

I find it interesting that the Asian and black Muslim men are now quiet and humiliated now that this clown has decided being just a misogynist isn’t fun!
Now sis, you can't be lumping us all together, anyone that rode for this is grown as man is a boy and not a man.

Self-hate is real, his father abandoned him, he has a lot of unresolved issues.

His dad didn't abandon him at all; he always speak highly of his father, however, it seems that he has disdain for other black people.

Black people really need to stop creating these people

His dad didn't abandon him at all; he always speak highly of his father, however, it seems that he has disdain for other black people.

Black people really need to stop creating these people
He idealizes his father, but he still grew up in a single parent household in which he hardly saw his father that much.

Arkan

RM7
VIP
This guy is a grifter for right wing nuts and marketing himself as one of their "leaders". All he ever was is a raging pretentious narcissist.

Trending