Andor was *chefs kiss*

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
So I watched the first episode when it first premiered and wow, it was boring as f*ck. Especially the flashbacks to Kenari. After he met Luthen I really got interested, and then the whole mission on Aldani was slow paced but was worth it. For once the imperial officers weren't one shotted and the plan was well though our. By far the prison episodes was the most entertaining m. + Mon Mothma having problems with the ISB and having to marry off her daughter to the Gangster guy. It was amazing.'

Somali Saayid

VIP
Anyone who watched it come in and discuss. Top 3 Star Wars shows of the last decade.

Yaraye

VIP
You should, this is one of the greatest shows to be produced. But I'd get if your a 'rebels' person.
:stressed: :hova:
i ain't rebel. I watch things across languages: kdramas, Turkish dramas, American shows, anime, chinese dramas, sometimes nigerian movie. I just can't watch bollywood cuz i end up :mjlol::dead:

Somali Saayid

VIP
i ain't rebel. I watch things across languages: kdramas, Turkish dramas, American shows, anime, chinese dramas, sometimes nigerian movie. I just can't watch bollywood cuz i end up :mjlol::dead:
Bollywood? Wtf? You think andor is bollywood?

Trending

Latest posts