And they say Farmaajo is not a Thief

Farmaajo’s wife clearly has the expenses to pay for pricey bag items and they want to tell us to do a house fundraising for a multi millionaire 😂😂

0359763A-9423-48EB-B51A-962D5558BFC9.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s not good to assume brother, Farmajo is an honest man and I am sure his wife is an extension of that great trait :)

Maybe he has the money to buy his wife those products? Let's not act like politicians are broke.

If he has the money to buy those expansive purses than he has the money to buy a house. N&N criminals are trying to do a last run fraud scheme before they exit the country.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo is a very rich man. Him, Deni and Shariif had the biggest bag in the elections.

Deni was an already rich man before coming into politics. I wonder how Farmaajo became so rich?

The grift will continue as the gullible fall for Farmaajo’s Waddani schtick but incredible how low he thinks of his own supporters to be trying to sell this ‘I’m poor’ crap

It’s not good to assume brother, Farmajo is an honest man and I am sure his wife is an extension of that great trait :)
Somalis just run with the word honest without knowing the political world. Ever politician is corrupt no one’s leaves clean stop this blindness “Farmaajo is honest nonsense”. It’s sad Somalis back home are sheeps and believe everything they hear fake or real they just push a false narrative

cheap propaganda from Damul shaydaan crew- moryaaney do you want to steal her bag now ? Wax aysan deynin majirto mooryantaan.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmaajo’s wife clearly has the expenses to pay for pricey bag items and they want to tell us to do a house fundraising for a multi millionaire 😂😂

View attachment 225322

I have that bottom left bag in my closest, I found it last night,some Indian women left it there.and forget, damn,can't believe the bag costs that much.

By the way farmaajo money smuggled.and fraud vestiges Moma Khadjia, the poor women was a Day care buffalo assistant earning 12K a year and now spends 13k on a bag.thanks to the corruption of Somalia.

Trending