And here I thought Australian Somalis were better

Keo

VIP

UK rapper Suspect was collabing with some Australian Somali rappers and it kicked off at the video shoot. Their rivals spotted them at the video shoot but it went wrong and one of the rival gang members ended up getting shot instead.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gang in Australia? How? Why? U guys don't even have black people there. Where Somalis learn how to be gangs?

Keo

VIP
Gang in Australia? How? Why? U guys don't even have black people there. Where Somalis learn how to be gangs?
:manny:
At this point I don’t even know anymore. I know UK Somalis would love to live in Australia. Have you seen how their neighbourhoods looks like? Concrete jungles are almost non-existent. Yet they somehow manage to find ways to f*ck it all up.
:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:manny:
At this point I don’t even know anymore. I know UK Somalis would love to live in Australia. Have you seen how their neighbourhoods looks like? Concrete jungles are almost non-existent. Yet they somehow manage to find ways to f*ck it all up.
:snoop:

Yep Uk is in trouble. Big time

Australia is like USA vast land- room for everyone.

Low info parents lead to useless kids. The rot always is at the foundations. Their parents are illiterate 95% of the time. Certain adults should be denied having kids until they learn the basics of life.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These man have won in life and are wasting their opportunity, imagine living in a 1st world country with a warm and a sunnu climate. Wadomaha galbeedka ought to give these geeljires 30+ in xabsi otherwise waxna maba baranaayaan.

Yeah we have somali ganags issues in Australia too, mainly in Melbourne, they are not as big UK ones, but you will hear few knife stabbing here and there and now they beefing with south Sudanese gangs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Yeah we have somali ganags issues in Australia too, mainly in Melbourne, they are not as big UK ones, but you will hear few knife stabbing here and there and now they beefing with south Sudanese gangs 🤦🏽‍♀️
You left the middle east?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
@Nilotic is a south sudanese australian he's probably the gang leader

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Honestly, gang issues in the Somali community is a new thing in Australia. It is primarily due to fashion wallahi, so many youth want to have “street cred” and overcompensate by becoming gangsters.

Five years ago, most these boys were in dugsi on a weekend.

Luckily the community has caught onto it early and there is hope it’ll be stamped out before it gets worse.

Honestly, gang issues in the Somali community is a new thing in Australia. It is primarily due to fashion wallahi, so many youth want to have “street cred” and overcompensate by becoming gangsters.

Five years ago, most these boys were in dugsi on a weekend.

Luckily the community has caught onto it early and there is hope it’ll be stamped out before it gets worse.
What is the community doing?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What is the community doing?

Alhamdulillah the community are intervening in this issue. Parents have been informed about these issues and it’s become an open topic rather than something hidden.

There are also a lot of services being offered for youth by the mosques and the Somali community to get them to interact with one another and also help them in career guidance or to start a course.

I feel like the problem in London was that the community realised the extent of the problem too late whereas in Australia they’ve been preparing for this since this issue started in Europe.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Not surprised. I know people in Australia and they're saying the country has gotten worse. I suspect the major contributing reason is people became violent and crazy due to Chinese Virus-19 hysteria and the draconian measures Aussies were placed under. Crime, homelessness, housing crisis, and others are major issues there which is at an upward trajectory under their leftist government. I am not surprised the fundamentalist Somalis in Australia are now in gangs. What went on in Australia these past few years is enough to make anyone snap.

Not surprised. I know people in Australia and they're saying the country has gotten worse. I suspect the major contributing reason is people became violent and crazy due to Chinese Virus-19 hysteria and the draconian measures Aussies were placed under. Crime, homelessness, housing crisis, and others are major issues there which is at an upward trajectory under their leftist government. I am not surprised the fundamentalist Somalis in Australia are now in gangs. What went on in Australia these past few years is enough to make anyone snap.
I had two shots and I definitely have become more angry person. I have had several road rages. Maybe it’s not the vaccine and my moriyaanimo kicking in

Trending