ANCIENT WAAQ| DISCUSSING PRE-ISLAMIC & ISLAMIC HISTORY OF SOMALIA | MUHAMED ARTAN & INA CAWSGUROW

Mind blowing video. I have to say I was wrong about "putting Islam on hold" even though it meant doing everything but the hadd. The history of our people is in the language and today we have scholars that are prepared to put together the pieces of our puzzle.

These scholars recommended reading the above mentioned books to get a better idea of our history. The authors are Somali.

This podcast is truly a masterpiece that every Somali should watch.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Mind blowing video. I have to say I was wrong about "putting Islam on hold" even though it meant doing everything but the hadd. The history of our people is in the language and today we have scholars that are prepared to put together the pieces of our puzzle.

These scholars recommended reading the above mentioned books to get a better idea of our history. The authors are Somali.

This podcast is truly a masterpiece that every Somali should watch.

Tl,DW. Waryaa give me the scoop libaax

This is utter propaganda Somalis have always been muslim waaq was prolly a famous sheik or something
Did you even watch the whole 2 hours? Don't comment horsesh*t when we have educated members of our community trying to uncover the history our ancestors destroyed.

I guarantee that you're the first person to believe everything that Burton or Lewis would say.

Tl,DW. Waryaa give me the scoop libaax
Our ancestors purposely destroyed our history and left us only Islam. All of Islam's most influential scholars ended up learning from Somalis, such as ibn hajar. How were we so advanced in scholarship? We had the purest form of Islam prior to prophet Muhammad's arrival and even afterwards.

The sahaba, some were Somali, would migrate to our land whenever things got difficult such as the divide between ummayad and Ali. This is because they were so easily accepted and since we had history of trade together, they felt more comfortable.

Also that our history is in our language. That the ancient Egyptians descended from us and we have over 100,000 years of history.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Our ancestors purposely destroyed our history and left us only Islam. All of Islam's most influential scholars ended up learning from Somalis, such as ibn hajar. How were we so advanced in scholarship? We had the purest form of Islam prior to prophet Muhammad's arrival and even afterwards.

The sahaba, some were Somali, would migrate to our land whenever things got difficult such as the divide between ummayad and Ali. This is because they were so easily accepted and since we had history of trade together, they felt more comfortable.

Also that our history is in our language. That the ancient Egyptians descended from us and we have over 100,000 years of history.
:ayaanswag::wtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

could elaborate more in how we destroyed our pagan past and history

Learning about the religious beliefs of our ancestors is very interesting. From what I know, Waaq was a sky god similar to Allah with angels and demons being of his creation. He has no children similar to Allah. Sounds like this Waaq figure himself is Allah swt original message to the pagan Somalis prior to the advent of Islam. Similarities are too striking to say otherwise.

more a of ormo thing than somali
with qabiil names such as Jidwaaq I think it's pretty obvious we were Waaq worshipers at least at one point in our history. Why would a Darood qabiil living nowhere near Oromos adopt an Oromo god name for their qabiil? Also the town of caabudwaaq in Galmaduug and certain phrases in Af Soomali such as "barwaaqa". Laakin it is strange why we don't use the Waaq term for God instead we use eebe. :cosbyhmm:

apparently caabudwaaq is made up of the two words "caabud" (servant) and "waaq" (god) together they are combined as "the servant of god". before the arrival of islam it was a sight where people from all across somalia would make tahriib to in order to worship waaq as it was a holy town similar to mecca for muslims or aw barkhadle for the yibir. :hmm:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Neither of you watched the video. Almost all of it was about Islam. Get your head out of your asses.

I never claimed to watch the video why would I watch such filth? I am not a degenerate and delusional lost soul. I was simply making an accurate observation about all the waaqists I’ve seen up until this point on various social media’s