Analysis: Khaatumo vs Galgala cell vs Qandala cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I read somewhere the Galgala cell is composed of 200 men while Qandala cell is 50 men.

1. Galgala cell (the most deadliest headed by Yaasin Osman Khalid Kilwe (Dubays/Warsangeli)

2. Qandala cell (the second deadliest headed by Sheikh Abdiqadir Mumiin (Ali Salebaan/MJ)

3.Khaatumo (the weakest link formerly headed by Ali Khalif Galaydh (Bah-ararsame/Dhulbahante)

Bohol

VIP
Background on Kilwe who replaced his cousin (Atam)

yasin_kilwe.jpg

Yasin Kilwe
Up to $3 Million Reward

Yasin Kilwe is al-Shabaab’s emir for Puntland, in northern Somalia. As the leader of the Galgala Hills militia in the Golis mountains, Kilwe pledged allegiance to al-Shabaab and al-Qaida in a recorded statement publicized by an al-Shabaab-controlled radio station in late February 2012. Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Abdi aw-Godane officially appointed Kilwe al-Shabaab’s leader in the region. Kilwe is from the Dubays clan, a subclan of Warsangali. He has been accused of planning attacks targeting Puntland security officials.

Al-Shabaab was the militant wing of the Somali Council of Islamic Courts that took over most of southern Somalia in the second half of 2006. Al-Shabaab has continued its violent insurgency in southern and central Somalia. The group has claimed responsibility for many bombings—including various types of suicide attacks—in Mogadishu and in central and northern Somalia, typically targeting Somali Government officials and perceived allies of the Transitional Federal Government (TFG) of Somalia. Al-Shabaab was likely responsible for a wave of five coordinated suicide car bombings in October 2008 that simultaneously hit targets in two cities in northern Somalia, killing at least 26 people and injuring 29 others. Al-Shabaab was responsible for the twin suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, on July 11, 2010, which killed more than 70 people, including one American. The group is responsible for the assassination of Somali peace activists, international aid workers, numerous civil society figures, and journalists. In February 2012, al-Shabaab and al-Qaida announced their formal alliance.

The U.S. Department of State named al-Shabaab a Foreign Terrorist Organization under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (as amended) on February 26, 2008, and a Specially Designated Global Terrorist entity under Executive Order 13224 on February 29, 2008.

https://rewardsforjustice.net/english/yasin_kilwe.html

Lol the most useless last i checked in Buhoodle and xudun khaatumo handly defeated the fake country called sl:russ:
Not to even mention they constantly chase em around alot
Khatumo also chased mjland from tukaraq:russ:
The only reason the khatumo fukkers look weak at times is the constant backstabbing and prostituting from dhulos trash but even then on 2014 the same so called somaliland was getting chased around by small section inside them:deadrose:

Bohol

VIP
Lol the most useless last i checked in Buhoodle and xudun khaatumo handly defeated the country called sl:russ:
Not to even mention they constantly chase em around alot comparing
The only reason the khatumo fukkers look weak at times is the constant backstabbing and prostituting from dhulos trash but even then on 2014 the same so called somaliland was getting chased around:deadrose:

Khaatumo had a potential but the reason their military strategy sucks is because it is a defensive one rather than offensive. The Galgala cell are always on the offensive and their kill ratio in one month is larger than the damage Khaatumo did in its entire existence.

The only thing fighting against terrorism is our environment. These men are hiding and living in remote regions getting bite by snakes, suffering from dehydration, lack of food and limited supplies.

The only frightening thing is that they are airdropped supplies or smuggled through the coastline.

Bari needs self recharging drones like the ones a few startups built in Israel. You can send out 200 drones that fly back to self charging station with a temporary military crew that moves them.

There’s a brilliant Israeli startup that uses these drones for various purposes. The mountains need to be approached with creativity since capital is limited.

These drone stations use sequencing to make up for the limited battery life. When one is almost Empty another rotates and fills its position.

Somalis biggest issue is we desperately need a tech culture that solve these problems. You can’t claim technology or IP in Somalia. It’s not like land that can get disputed.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
The only thing fighting against terrorism is our environment. These men are hiding and living in remote regions getting bite by snakes, suffering from dehydration, lack of food and limited supplies.

The only frightening thing is that they are airdropped supplies or smuggled through the coastline.

Bari needs self recharging drones like the ones a few startups built in Israel. You can send out 200 drones that fly back to self charging station with a temporary military crew that moves them.

There’s a brilliant Israeli startup that uses these drones for various purposes. The mountains need to be approached with creativity since capital is limited.

I don't think they need to have their supplies airdropped, after-all they use Ceelaayo coast
which is not far away. Where do you think they smuggle the weapons from? also a lot of
them know how to fish in the nearby coastal areas for their daily food it is not a hard task.

upload_2017-10-24_20-25-4.png

Lol the most useless last i checked in Buhoodle and xudun khaatumo handly defeated the fake country called sl:russ:
The only reason the khatumo fukkers look weak at times is the constant backstabbing and prostituting from dhulos trash but even then on 2014 the same so called somaliland was getting chased around by small section inside them:deadrose:

Are we boasting about terrorist groups now :drakewtf:

I don't think they need to have their supplies airdropped, after-all they use Ceelaayo coast
which is not far away. Where do you think they smuggle the weapons from? also a lot of
them know how to fish in the nearby coastal areas for their daily food it is not a hard task.

View attachment 32725

I will find you think link of the Israeli Startup that made design these drones. Much of the software is opensourced and materials to build these drones can be purchased and assembled inland.

The recharging stations are solar powered and can be placed anywhere along the coast. Bari need to have these drones across the coastline every 10Km.

Khaatumo had a potential but their whole strategy sucks is because of a defensive one rather than offensive. The Galgala cell are always
on the offensive and their kill ratio in one month is larger than the damage Khaatumo did in its entire existence.
No is not about that rather they're trying to appease:francis:
Perfect example is taleh in 2014 they had more than enough force to hold it
It was shown few days after it when the same so called sl forces were handly force to retreat :kanyeshrug:
Ali khalif didn't want to come across as occupying force(keep in mind his militia are from random villages where sl doesn't exist dhulos work as sub sub clan meaning if he uses his militia to forcefully hold he creates the risk of getting shot in the back while facing the enemy)
Stupid for you to khatumo who handly won fights in the past against large militia forces to small group who does hit and run tactics who never fought large militia ohh and killing sleeping men don't count :bell:
Khaatumo biggest flaw is they appease to much groups like Nuur/nalaye ahmed
Jamac siyaad/ barked/bah ararsame/reer hagar shouldn't be given a single seat in khaatumo instead of how they have all the good position even thoe they add nothing of value :gucciwhat:

Also all the terrorist in Puntland number less than 300 while my sub clan in base form who number less than 4000 men including kids have normally 300 running around :bell:
Keep in mind i said base in reality that number could jump past 500+ in few hours when it comes to war :bell:

Last edited:

You support terrorism?

What kind of bum are you really? This is an epidemic sweeping Somalia and you want to laugh at something that haunts the peninsula greatly.

The moment a Somali joins a terror group they have abandoned Islam, Somalinimo and their Qabil.

Had I known what I know now, I would have studied security and anti terrorism.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
ISIS have lost a lot of men. In december 2016 there were more than 80 ISIS members operating in and around Qandala, now there is less than 30.

And Al shabab number approximately 200 -300. This of course makes it harder to carry out campaigns because of the mountainous terrain of Bari

Are we boasting about terrorist groups now :drakewtf:
You support terrorism?

What kind of bum are you really? This is an epidemic sweeping Somalia and you want to laugh at something that haunts the peninsula greatly.

The moment a Somali joins a terror group they have abandoned Islam, Somalinimo and their Qabil.

Had I known what I know now, I would have studied security and anti terrorism.
Fukkin retards khaatumo isn't a terrorist group so stfu just because op is grouping them with doesn't mean they are the audacity of someone fighting for his territory getting called terrorist :gucciwhat:

View attachment 32725

Bari mountains have no roads. Everything either comes in by sea or airdrop.

In SL, there are many small cities that can harbour cowards who supply these men.

Bohol

VIP
No is not about that rather they're trying to appease:francis:
Perfect example is taleh in 2014 they had more than enough force to hold it
It was shown few days after it when the same so called sl forces were handly force to retreat :kanyeshrug:
Ali khalif didn't want to come across as occupying force(keep in mind his militia are from random villages where sl doesn't exist dhulos work as sub sub clan meaning if he uses his militia to forcefully hold he creates the risk of getting shot in the back while facing the enemy)
Stupid for you to khatumo who handly won fights in the past against large militia forces to small group who does hit and run tactics who never fought large militia ohh and killing sleeping men don't count :bell:
Khaatumo biggest flaw is they appease to much groups like Nuur/nalaye ahmed
Jamac siyaad/ barked/bah ararsame/reer hagar shouldn't be given a single seat in khaatumo instead of how they have all the good position even thoe they add nothing of value :gucciwhat:

Also all the terrorist in Puntland number less than 300 while my sub clan in base form who number less than 4000 men including kids have normally 300 running around :bell:
Keep in mind i said base in reality that number could jump past 500+ in few hours when it comes to war :bell:

Yes I am aware there is divisions within Khaatumo but you have to realize numbers doesn't always mean advantage in warfare. Khaatumo
is a rebel group so it doesn't make sense shying away from guerrilla warfare.

Fukkin retards khaatumo isn't a terrorist group so stfu just because op is grouping them with doesn't mean they are the audacity of someone fighting for his territory getting called terrorist :gucciwhat:

This is State/Gobol Talk not Tuulo Talk you turd.

It's dangerous when smaller qabils use terrorism to justify not solving their challenges.

Minority subclans who use terrorism to further political agenda or voice their opinion are setting themselves up
for a cleansing. There's a frightening emergence and trend with smaller subclans carrying out attacks and always sympathizing
with terror groups because they don't have patients do the work needed to be heard on a state level.

Smaller tribes need to be careful when supporting terrorists. If Gobols can't solve this terror problem, they will just
take it out on minority clans and activate state level civil wars.

Bohol

VIP
Bari mountains have no roads. Everything either comes in by sea or airdrop.

In SL, there are many small cities that can harbour cowards who supply these men.

That is true but that applies to most of northern Somalia. Check out Sanaag it is even more mountainous than Bari.

upload_2017-9-8_1-42-45-png.29458

That is true but that applies to most of northern Somalia. Check out Sanaag it is even more mountainous than Bari.

upload_2017-9-8_1-42-45-png.29458

Just look at the square block between Qandala, Ufeyn Hordio and Caluula. The only think killing terrorist in the square block is the unforgiving environment.

In Sanaag, the whole thing reaks of minority’s subclans using terrorism affiliation to voice thier polictical problems.

Somalia is turning into a place where inter-Gobol issues are being addressed through joining terrorists organizations.

The more this happens the closer it gets us to civil war and the cleansing of clans who have political dissonance.

Somalis aren’t getting good at terrorism. Their getting better with Qabilism.

ISIS have lost a lot of men. In december 2016 there were more than 80 ISIS members operating in and around Qandala, now there is less than 30.

And Al shabab number approximately 200 -300. This of course makes it harder to carry out campaigns because of the mountainous terrain of Bari

The wonderful thing is they can’t send Arabs into Puntland because they stick out like soar thumbs. If ISIS sent Arabs to Puntland, it would turn into a complete fiasco where grandmothers would attack anyone who even remotely looks Arab sitting at a coffee shop.

The real focus in Puntland is bringing smaller clans into the statehood and join in the states development.

Just understand that nobody outside of Puntland cares about Puntland.

Yes I am aware there is divisions within Khaatumo but you have to realize numbers doesn't always mean advantage in warfare. Khaatumo
is a rebel group so it doesn't make sense shying away from guerrilla warfare.
1. Sl is not a country meaning khatumo isn't a rebel
2. Both forces are rag tag militia
If were being honest khatumo is similar to pre 2011 alshabab then post
2011 in that they had pre 2011 alshabab were mainly large militia organised where post 2011 there numbers diminished hence why they
Adopted hit and run tactics the
Alshabab post 2011 were facing
Organized powerful military where before they were facing warlords :mjlol:
Khaatumo is in the same situation where there not facing some powerful army but rather 95% of time other dhulos militia who they have same type of weapons khatumo owns heavy weapons(even more so for there size)
For them to adopt guerrilla tactics one they have to get rid of these weapons no sub clan will do that
There not gonna be carrying zu 23 on there backs climbing mountains:russ:
Personally i agree
In the past i suggested that something similar thoe my thinking was more punishing them road blocking shaking down(for financial reason) and outright executing none dhulos and some dhulos depending on who they are on the main road i would've also encourage more assassinations:pachah1:

but as usually like i pointed out in the post above to much appeasement look at the current khaatumo leaders new one is jamac siyaad:mjlol:
Ali khalif is bah ararsame :mjlol:
These 2 groups are the biggest enemy of khaatumo and some how they lead/led:pachah1:
if Khaatumo is led by the ones who actually contribute they wouldn't be above using what i suggested :mjlol:
But ali khalif and the new guy no way they would accept there sub clans getting killed to further khaatumo :pachah1:
Which go back to the original point i made of kicking all the useless fucks who sub clan add nothing of value:manny:

This is State/Gobol Talk not Tuulo Talk you turd.

It's dangerous when smaller qabils use terrorism to justify not solving their challenges.

Minority subclans who use terrorism to further political agenda or voice their opinion are setting themselves up
for a cleansing. There's a frightening emergence and trend with smaller subclans carrying out attacks and always sympathizing
with terror groups because they don't have patients do the work needed to be heard on a state level.

Smaller tribes need to be careful when supporting terrorists. If Gobols can't solve this terror problem, they will just
take it out on minority clans and activate state level civil wars.
Dick sucker who's gonna cleanse me?
:mjlol:

Fyi my minority people already fight the fake governments west and east of them
There is nothing else anybody could do to them that they haven't tried:russ:
My folks recently killed one of these trash calling himself sl with his voting box:russ:
Fukk that nigga i hope he burns in hell:russ:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts