An on cam chat between r.kelly

Discussion in 'General' started by Knowles, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,481
    As many of you know @R.Kelly has been in the process of courting me. After back and forth messaging in the DMs we decided to Add eachother on Facebook.

Whilst I added him, I decided to be nosey and was scouting through his friends. It was xalimo after xalimo, ranging from ones living in Somalia to the arctic bisinka. I did this until my finger hurt from all the scrolling. Anyway i was looking through his page, I received a call from him. Tbh it was late in the evening so I thought f it let me just pick up.

Anyway the longer I spoke to him the more I started enjoying the conversation. :banderas:I can’t even tell you what was enjoyable about the chat I just remember laughing so hard :browtf:

So then the next day, Rkelly messages me saying let’s have a video call. I agree. I don’t know why I agreed but I just found my self saying yes.

Now here is where it gets strange, as soon as we start the video call, I noticed there was some chicken heads hanging from his walls, when he saw me looking, he moved his camera down and started asking me what did I see. I said nothing and we continue on with our conversation. Anyway I think Rkelly is an amazing guy and I have been dreaming about him regularly since I first started speaking to him. He wants to meet me and fly me out to America business class but I told him I’d think about it. I don’t wanna be just his baby momma.

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. kaluumayste

kaluumayste Take the Poo to the loo

Ratings:
    +2,028
  3. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,481
    I’m not gonna lie this made me laugh.

Maybe we are soul mates

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. kaluumayste

Ratings:
    +2,028
    Indeed you two are perfect for each other, its in the eyes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. R.Kelly

R.Kelly We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +21,542
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. kaluumayste

Ratings:
    +2,028
    You have fine taste in women mudane :siilaanyolaugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. R.Kelly

Ratings:
    +21,542
    Waa lagu aasi uun adeer.

Remember adeer that when you in there it is dark, it has no knowledge of beauty or not

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +13,610
    @R.Kelly

Sxb, you are pulling above your weight, how did you do it? Anyway, congratulations rescuing her from the Third World conditions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. R.Kelly

Ratings:
    +21,542
    I’m veteran at xaliimo female affairs, my voice also helps. Here we have @Knowles who I discreetly slipped into her PM w/ out using a daylight rape. I used persuasion and my own ingredient of seduction. She agreed to come on my fb. After that I slipped into her fb video calling. I was shocked she picked up. She’s alright loooking, I’ve had more gorgeous xaliimos. One other thing that I didn’t notice Is they she’s not 7 months pregnant

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted