An Old African American Youtuber Insults Somalis for 16 minutes straight and claims he has no hate for Somalis!🤣😭😱

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Please don't ask me how I found this video but this ignorant fool ruined my day and boiled my blood, after for 16 minutes of slandering us the hatefull lone trucker finishes off the clip with I have no hate for Somalis.:childplease::comeon::camby:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Are you saying whatever this hatefull A.A is saying is true?:kanyehmm:
There is nothing “hateful” about what he’s saying, in fact he’s 100% right.

Somalis shouldn’t talk **** about any group when their dysfunctional themselves. Look at the state Somalia is in and also the problems facing the diaspora. Gangs, Terrorism, Drug addiction, Welfare fraud, etc.

Somalis should keep our mouths shut, especially these loud BLM and #FreePalestine shouting Xalimos. :ivers:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There is nothing “hateful” about what he’s saying, in fact he’s 100% right.

Somalis shouldn’t talk **** about any group when their dysfunctional themselves. Look at the state Somalia is in and also the problems facing the diaspora. Gangs, Terrorism, Drug addiction, Welfare fraud, etc.

Somalis should keep our mouths shut, especially these loud BLM and #FreePalestine shouting Xalimos. :ivers:

Same for AA's, they are no better than average Somalis (except for Somalis who still have a culture and a language).

Both ethnic groups can learn from each other instead of fighting.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Please don't ask me how I found this video but this ignorant fool ruined my day and boiled my blood, after for 16 minutes of slandering us the hatefull lone trucker finishes off the clip with I have no hate for Somalis.:childplease::comeon::camby:

Bro i watched the hole vid he didn insult somalis:comeon: he said that when Somalis and other africans come to america they bootlick cadaans and arabs and i actually believe him.

Now this vid is straight insulting us she went hard:russ::dead1:

Based

VIP
Bro i watched the hole vid he didn insult somalis:comeon: he said that when Somalis and other africans come to america they bootlick cadaans and arabs and i actually believe him.

Look at her wig :mjlol: she wished she was half Somali stupid ignorant madow. And to the Somalis that told her she's "part Somali" :snoop: :ivers: no words..

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

:drakekidding:

These people, man.

I don't wanna come for them, they were literally a bunch of furniture to decorate in a house for 400 years,
No self-reflection from them, kinda bamboozling that she's stating some lamagoodles are claiming her as a"Somali".

:drakekidding::drakewtf:

he was regretting everything he said at the end :mjlol:

Some of you are very sensitive. I myself have seen the ARAB bootylicking from Somali's even though Arabs use the word "somal" as an insult.

Now white people? i don't see too much of that.

Trending