AN OFFER

I happen to be a very wealthy guy and i want to give somalispotters an offer. I would like to sponsor a fully paid for 5 star retreat incuding travel arrangements
In dubai for you people, a kind of get together party for the forumers, duration 10 days. What do you say spotters are you up for it.

I happen to be a very wealthy guy and i want to give somalispotters an offer. I would like to sponsor a fully paid for 5 star retreat incuding travel arrangements
In dubai for you people, a kind of get together party for the forumers, duration 10 days. What do you say spotters are you up for it.
Bruh what is this man talking about show me a photo of your cash saaxiib or else I’m calling the macalin

4ABAC068-01E5-4348-9C1E-E9D8F3A12F3D.jpeg

Guys its a serious offer and for me i see it as an opportunity to bring together a bunch of talented
somali brothers and sisters and offer them the chance to actualise their aspirations kinda take to
the next level what you have been doing on this forums.

Guys its a serious offer and for me i see it as an opportunity to bring together a bunch of talented
somali brothers and sisters and offer them the chance to actualise their aspirations kinda take to
Proof?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Drop your picture, social security, bank, ID, name, birthday,

I know but trust me paper money will cease to exist within 50 years. Mark my words. You gotta invest in livestock, gold and woman (become a pimp) - before it’s too late.
Don’t worry I already have a plan by the time I’m old I’m trying to go to either Somalia, Ethiopia, or Kenya and chill by the mountains away from ruckus and chill with the camels and dogs with my wife