An ODD Dinner at Knowles home......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was of course a very hot summer evening. The hottest day of the year. I hated it because I am a winter girl. I rather it be 30 below zero than this African scotching heat weather. But at any rate, I was being a good sport, in accepting a dinner invitation by that unattractive feminist known Knowles. I love the girl, but she is a downer. Always moaning and bemoaning about men. Since she was dumbed by her limping, abgaal boyfriend, All Somali men have been persona non grata. She is even infecting her man hate on me. Lately my husband has been sleeping in coach. Not that he did anything wrong, its just that I wanted the bed to myself, and I used the excuse that I am supporting my feminist friend Knowles in hating men for this month. It was a win win battle.

Knowles home was spectacular as expected. Good décor, African artifacts on the wall, Somali president farmajo painting on the wall.

"Why is that painting not destroyed Knowles? Farmajo is a somali man right?" I asked her.

"Oh he is exempt. He is my inaa abtii. Its a qabil pull"

I was kinda irritated by that hypocrisy, but I did fake the smile, placed my bad on the ground as I headed up the dinner table. At my great surprised, everybody was already here. I was the last one.

Knowles: Hey Everybody! Basra is here:

Everybody: Welcome Nayaa Insanity!

Basra: :(…….. :)

Phone rings.....

Excuse me everybody I gotta take this...…..walks to the rest room

Basra: Helloo????

Knowles ex Abgaal Jiiss Boyfriend: Nayaa.....dont mention anything about our relationship to Knowles. She is a psycho. Hayyeee Byee See you tonite! Wear something sexy!

Basra: Blushes...…

Basras: Am back everybody! What I did I miss?

White: Did u meet my Asian girlfriend Kao? She is from Japan.

Basra: (looks at her like she is an alien, and then smiles and shakes hands)

Musimmanme: Nice to meet you Basra finally. I knew u like wearing Egyptian Niqaabs by the way, how did I know that!

Basra: Great Meeting u Muslim. U look West African. Masshaalaah.

Aussie: Basra u r the honor guest, everyone was waiting for you.

Basra: I am not speaking to you mister. U have explaining to do about giving Muslim troubles. I dont appreciate that.

Adan: Basra Can I come sit next to you?

Jerome in da House: Over my dead body. (gets up and rushes to sit next to me)

Basra: Oh My God! Desert Flower! I haven't seen u for a while! Did u trap the man the u were after?

Desert Flower: No. he turned me down. He said I was too much of a tom boy. HE said he never seen me wear a dress . and that I have a lot of street lingo, and I have a lot of street creds

Basra: Excuse me ! Did u just say Street creds??? What the f*ck is going on here???

Everybody! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Phone Rings.....

Knowles abgaal boyfriend now Basras boyfriend: Nayaaa…..where did u the remote control?

Knowles: I smell something. Did someone Fart?

Log off ayeeyo

It was of course a very hot summer evening. The hottest day of the year. I hated it because I am a winter girl. I rather it be 30 below zero than this African scotching heat weather. But at any rate, I was being a good sport, in accepting a dinner invitation by that unattractive feminist known Knowles. I love the girl, but she is a downer. Always moaning and bemoaning about men. Since she was dumbed by her limping, abgaal boyfriend, All Somali men have been persona non grata. She is even infecting her man hate on me. Lately my husband has been sleeping in coach. Not that he did anything wrong, its just that I wanted the bed to myself, and I used the excuse that I am supporting my feminist friend Knowles in hating men for this month. It was a win win battle.

Knowles home was spectacular as expected. Good décor, African artifacts on the wall, Somali president farmajo painting on the wall.

"Why is that painting not destroyed Knowles? Farmajo is a somali man right?" I asked her.

"Oh he is exempt. He is my inaa abtii. Its a qabil pull"

I was kinda irritated by that hypocrisy, but I did fake the smile, placed my bad on the ground as I headed up the dinner table. At my great surprised, everybody was already here. I was the last one.

Knowles: Hey Everybody! Basra is here:

Everybody: Welcome Nayaa Insanity!

Basra: :(…….. :)

Phone rings.....

Excuse me everybody I gotta take this...…..walks to the rest room

Basra: Helloo????

Knowles ex Abgaal Jiiss Boyfriend: Nayaa.....dont mention anything about our relationship to Knowles. She is a psycho. Hayyeee Byee See you tonite! Wear something sexy!

Basra: Blushes...…

Basras: Am back everybody! What I did I miss?

White: Did u meet my Asian girlfriend Kao? She is from Japan.

Basra: (looks at her like she is an alien, and then smiles and shakes hands)

Musimmanme: Nice to meet you Basra finally. I knew u like wearing Egyptian Niqaabs by the way, how did I know that!

Basra: Great Meeting u Muslim. U look West African. Masshaalaah.

Aussie: Basra u r the honor guest, everyone was waiting for you.

Basra: I am not speaking to you mister. U have explaining to do about giving Muslim troubles. I dont appreciate that.

Adan: Basra Can I come sit next to you?

Jerome in da House: Over my dead body. (gets up and rushes to sit next to me)

Basra: Oh My God! Desert Flower! I haven't seen u for a while! Did u trap the man the u were after?

Desert Flower: No. he turned me down. He said I was too much of a tom boy. HE said he never seen me wear a dress . and that I have a lot of street lingo, and I have a lot of street creds

Basra: Excuse me ! Did u just say Street creds??? What the f*ck is going on here???

Everybody! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Phone Rings.....

Knowles abgaal boyfriend now Basras boyfriend: Nayaaa…..where did u the remote control?

Knowles: I smell something. Did someone Fart?

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
>>"Knowles: Hey Everybody! Basra is here"
DeOXdPRVwAA1PEr.jpg

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Yoooo, anyone wanna write a love story between factz, jamal and knowles.
ill pay you good buck i swear.
1# best selling 2018 book.
:pachah1::russ::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts