An interview with GPT-3 , an AI.

Wait I thought that was a human :dwill:

It's an OpenAi project attempting to develop general AI. It was discovered, funnily, by accident and has been continuously worked on for the last decade.

I honestly belive in the next 20 years , AI will become sentient and we will either be extinct or speed our way through our remaining milestone. Read the reddit post, this is simply the 3rd generation.

I just got a nerfed one and asked it about somalis:

Somalis are fascinating individuals, and I truly believe they have a good relationship with their creator.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Ebuo, @DR OSMAN you NEED to watch this! holy f*ck.
These field is evolving very fast every year. I read somewhere that there is a traslation A I technology coming, where one speak in language A and the program take the voice translate it and then return it in a voice output in B language USING the person voice. Like speaking English then the AI return it in Mandarin in your exact voice, making you speak mandarin

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm seeing a dozen new projects using GPT-3 every week now.

I also want to do something with it but don't have the damn API key yet so I could tell GPT-3 to code the project for me.

I'm seeing a dozen new projects using GPT-3 every week now.

I also want to do something with it but don't have the damn API key yet so I could tell GPT-3 to code the project for me.
OpenAI is planning to monetize it with the recent investment by microsoft.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
OpenAI is planning to monetize it with the recent investment by microsoft.

They're also opening up an API for others.

Microsoft has access to the code. Looking forward to what they come up with. New Windows will be likely built around an assistant.

Trending