An Honest Q&A

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
this is why you're best :it0tdo8:
omg i loveeee custard too :banderas:
i could literally eat it and flan and arroz con leche all dayyy

tajin + chamoy is literally so good, but you already know that, i mix that shit, put it over all my fruits and DRINK it by itself
all spicy candy>
you poor thing, you have to buy it overpriced from amazon :kendrickcry:
Hop off his nuts :drakewtf: :susp:

1. Where do you get your news?

2. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

3. What’s wrong but sounds right?

4. If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?

5. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?

6. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?

6. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?

7. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?

8. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How does it feel like being a homosexuall?

Even in ramadan you won't stop trying to cause fitna subhanallah

1. Where do you get your news?

2. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

3. What’s wrong but sounds right?

4. If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?

5. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?

6. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?

6. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?

7. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?

8. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

1. Anywhere don't have a place I normally go to other than reddit and a few other sites

2. I don't normally rewatch stuff again but I'd say I could watch "coco " the pixar film again

3. "An eye for an eye" sounds cool but it's beyond stupid when you think about it prison for life is so much better

4. Fraud that would rake in the most attempt of money without "hurting" anyone.

5. Air Force 1's in white that shoe is so legendary

6. I google'd his name "Noel Gugliemi " always seems to be the bald mexican gangster in the movies he's in

7. I am not sure anything could prep me for such a scenario but probably a copy of the quran.

8. The list is so long lmfao a lot I kinda regret now but I've used the fact I have a twin to mess with people before lmfao

9. Anyone who seems to be struggling I'll be more inclined to let things slide if I feel they are in a bad place.

What’s your actual name?

It's a regular name I wouldn't mind being called Ayaanle though

:ohhh:

Last edited:
What are you other accounts called
Are you a man or a woman
What’s your favourite film
What is your favourite book
How did you find out about this website

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Measure your arm in circumference and tell us how big it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not too caato bro I don't have measuring tape on me right now , but I'll measure it soon enough and tell you then!
What are you other accounts called
Are you a man or a woman
What’s your favourite film
What is your favourite book
How did you find out about this website

About the other accounts..... I was cappin @Enigma was right this has been my only account on this site. I've been told I resemble another user called "YoungFarah" several times and with Yukon's post I thought it would be my last nonsensical post before ramadan started. I just lurked hard before I started posting here hence why i know of previous users. :oh6b81q:

I am a guy lol I hope we can put this to bed now I know my affinity to trolling and my red herrings lead you to believe otherwise but I am not a woman. :mjlol:

My favourite film is probably " Ring" (1998) not the american remake but the original japanese version . I generally don't have a favourite book I couldn't even list five right now since I can't really compare them to eachother.

Always knew about the site I just made a account to read some of the users posts here.The thing that pushed me to make a account was to learn more about Somali culture and just being in a Somali space.

I am not too caato bro I don't have measuring tape on me right now , but I'll measure it soon enough and tell you then!

About the other accounts..... I was cappin @Enigma was right this has been my only account on this site. I've been told I resemble another user called "YoungFarah" several times and with Yukon's post I thought it would be my last nonsensical post before ramadan started. I just lurked hard before I started posting here hence why i know of previous users. :oh6b81q:

I am a guy lol I hope we can put this to bed now I know my affinity to trolling and my red herrings lead you to believe otherwise but I am not a woman. :mjlol:

My favourite film is probably " Ring" (1998) not the american remake but the original japanese version . I generally don't have a favourite book I couldn't even list five right now since I can't really compare them to eachother.

Always knew about the site I just made a account to read some of the users posts here.The thing that pushed me to make a account was to learn more about Somali culture and just being in a Somali space.

I have more questions.

Why are you studying in a U.K. university? Where are you from? Why do you have a lot of fans here? What sort of music do you like to listen to? Why do you like anime? Do you prefer mornings or evenings? What do you study? Who do you hate the most in this website? If you could ban one person who would it be?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I have more questions.

Why are you studying in a U.K. university? Where are you from? Why do you have a lot of fans here? What sort of music do you like to listen to? Why do you like anime? Do you prefer mornings or evenings? What do you study? Who do you hate the most in this website? If you could ban one person who would it be?

The UK has most of the renowned universties in the world it was a given I would come here if I could meet the grade requirements . Also my Major is unique I think only like 5 places do it so I can't say, I've said to much here already on this site. My home country is my little secret it would out me in four seconds so I won't be revealing that ever.

I don't have fans I wish I did though :oh6b81q: I've made a lot of good friends from using this site , wasn't really the plan at the start but I am happy at the way things turned out . I listen to any kind of music tbh it's just that I may be stuck on one genre of music for a while then switch over to something else. Anime is just another kind of visual media for me I like it mainly for it's plot lines and OST's although in 2020 I haven't watched that many new shows. Before coronavirus I was a morning person now I really don't know lol.

I don't think I hate anyone so to speak just disappointed in the stuff they say on this site the TC has me questioning the mental state of many users. If I could ban one person it would be @beyondlover they keep projecting their homosexuality and fondness of traps to me. That wasn't a dig it's the truth lol, I seem to annoy a lot of users without even trying to when the people I do usual troll seem to like me it's confusing.

:damsel:

Trending