TRENDING NEWS An educated Somali Man with Four Halimo wives gives out tips on his polygynous marriage

Even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't get more wives id invest money in their education spoiling them and taking them on trips
With all do respect your a woman, you wouldn't understand. There ain't no Muslim millionaire who's straight that's marrying 1 wife. It's a luxury broke niggas shouldn't worry about

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
With all do respect your a woman, you wouldn't understand. There ain't no Muslim millionaire who's straight that's marrying 1 wife. It's a luxury broke niggas shouldn't worry about

Exactly, why work so hard to be a millionaire and not enjoy the perks that comes with it by having different type of women as companions, it is a must for me.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
i’m glad you shared this. i have a question though.
i’m planning on marrying 4 xalimos inshallah but i’m currently getting my bread up. my question is how can i make this work in the usa since polygamy is illegal in the U.S?
most united states Xalimos won't accept it. And due to the cost of housing the united states it will be VERY expensive. It's best to marry 4 in Africa.

most united states Xalimos won't accept it. And due to the cost of housing the united states it will be VERY expensive. It's best to marry 4 in Africa.
yeah most don’t and it’s better to stay away anyways cuz they’ll prob gonna want u to wash the dishes while she’s out with her friends on a “girls night out”.your right tho about the usa, are any european countries any different? might have to hit up dubai or turkey than

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
yeah most don’t and it’s better to stay away anyways cuz they’ll prob gonna want u to wash the dishes while she’s out with her friends on a “girls night out”.your right tho about the usa, are any european countries any different? might have to hit up dubai or turkey than
yea Malaysia and Arab countries are for sure better than the west.

When i saw this guy i felt a deep sense of inadequacy. My guy has 4 wives so they can each divert each other when there's any drama or when it's that time of month.
That household has 5 streams of income. THIS IS THE DREAM

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Why are you mad? did the thread hit a nerve?:gucciwhat: You should have said Mashallah.

Anyway I am only sharing this man's tips with my fellow brothers on here whom are interested in marrying four, it is part of our culture and it is trend back home, even big boys in Somalia are flexing with 3 Halimos much prettier than your Suugo ass.:mjlol:
View attachment 160571

IM GOING HOME IM GOING HOME IM GOING HOMEEEEEEEEEE

IF THIS FAT HILIB MOTHRFUCKER HAS 3 WIVES I WILL BE SWIMMING IN THE MALAB BACK HOME

IM GOING HOME

@Halimo Supremist you will be wife number 1 tho and you will have the bigger house and get more money because you been my day 1

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
As long as he can provide for them and they don't mind then it's none of our business

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashallah, here is an update of the beautiful Pologmy marriage, apparently the four wives are good friends, something that rarely happens.:banderas:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are you mad? did the thread hit a nerve?:gucciwhat: You should have said Mashallah.

Anyway I am only sharing this man's tips with my fellow brothers on here whom are interested in marrying four, it is part of our culture and it is trend back home, even big boys in Somalia are flexing with 3 Halimos much prettier than your Suugo ass.:mjlol:
View attachment 160571

Got a cheap $ 5.99 wrist watch, but yet he can afford three wives, one of them age of his mom.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know woman who live on different continents that feud each other. Whatever you do make sure its not neighboring countries. :mjpls:

HA HA HA HA HA Tell me more about this continental women feuds, i am cracking up until my stomach hurts looool

Trending

Latest posts