An anthropology forum classifying Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
We are not caucasoid or caucasian. These people are trying to say we come from them or some shit when it's most likely the other way round.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
We are not caucasoid or caucasian. These people are trying to say we come from them or some shit when it's most likely the other way round.
Bruh, they are basing on features and skull structure not that we come from them. Also Somalis are 30-40% Western Eurasian.

Keo

VIP
You seem to be in denial.
I get the feeling that even if I sent you loads of DNA analyses and proof you'd still ignore it and dismiss it as fake.
I already said there's no denial here. Claiming to be Eurasian or have Eurasian in you means you are trying to be Caucasian. Might decide to hop off this thread because of the fake news bs that is spreading here.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I already said there's no denial here. Claiming to be Eurasian or have Eurasian in you means you are trying to be Caucasian. Might decide to hop off this thread because of the fake news bs that is spreading here.
Right. Makes sense :bell:

Anyway, these threads are kind of funny to read :mjlol:
"Pigmented white guy except for the hair and lips" :dead:

World

VIP
It’s not a claim, it’s a fact that Horn of Africans are around 40-55% Western Euroasian. But that doesn’t mean we are mixed, because if that were the case then everyone would be mixed including Europeans(who are a hybrid of three different races).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I get your stance. I don't see Indians calling themselves mixed, despite ancient admixture from groups that looked as different as night and day. :pachah1:They love to overemphasize "we is admixed from the time before Nabi Cisse was breathing." They need to lay it to rest. They are Somali and there is a high probability they're darker than a shadow. Like anyone would believe them. Before this, they were collectively embarrassing Somalis by claiming Banu Hashim.:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
i am Somalized banu Hashim .I cant understand why 40th grandpa married fom the abroginal clans of the horn :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending