An African American hotep claim to be a real somaliAN

wait wut what happened after the murder

They still got married and then he couldn't afford to pay rent and was asking the public to help them. Ka waran. He accused her family of being racist but he was broke to begin with.

I hope Somalis continue staying strong and refusing to marry outside the ethnic group, compatibility and ethnic, cultural preservation is important.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They still got married and then he couldn't afford to pay rent and was asking the public to help them. Ka waran. He accused her family of being racist but he was broke to begin with.

I hope Somalis continue staying strong and refusing to marry outside the ethnic group, compatibility and ethnic, cultural preservation is important.
did he dump her thoo

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Remember that Bantu guy who married the girl in Mogadishu even though her family refused and his uncle was murdered for it? His family supposedly claimed Ajuuraan. :mjlol:

It's a thing for them.
Non sense, when they claim that?

At first it was funny but, its actually more sad than funny. Must be horrible not having an identity and you jump from claiming one group after another. I bet she doesnt even who her father is and yet, here she is claiming two groups who are different from each other, Somalis and ancient Egyptians. What a sad and confused woman.

95% of blacks under 10 are born out of wedlock in England and America and this is their cultured. Welfare screwed them over

Remember that Bantu guy who married the girl in Mogadishu even though her family refused and his uncle was murdered for it? His family supposedly claimed Ajuuraan. :mjlol:

It's a thing for them.
Some Bantu's are assimilated into Somali clans. This guy that was killed was not even fully Bantu. His father even looks Somali. Watch from 2 minutes in and you can see him.

There is nothing funny about this. Fear Allah.

^ Excuse me, I'm not laughing at the murder, that's sickening. I was laughing at Bantus claiming Ajuuraan, because they know the tribe became a minority.

reer

VIP
^ Excuse me, I'm not laughing at the murder, that's sickening. I was laughing at Bantus claiming Ajuuraan, because they know the tribe became a minority.
both d&m and ajuran have assimilated bantus they ain't part of beesha jereerweyne racist ignorant mofo
always them non koonfurians being racist

Trending

Latest posts