An advice to Farah and Halimos of Sspot on finding a Soulmate and a solid relationship!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I just read some of those taxi cab confessions and it made me realize something, something that's come up over the years that I haven't put the pieces together on Halimos

Anyway I thought sharing my dating expertise to the inexperienced younger males and females of Sspot for some reason.

Well, here are the honest and straight forward facts you can either swollow or ignore like a real life dilsiounals and day dreamers like my 40 never married third cousin.

Advice For Halimos

Girls girls and Xalimos, please take a blame of your failures and come to face the reality on the ground, securing a decent Farah is no different than finding diamond rock in Somalia.

I am starting to believe the comman theory that most females are idiots and always fall for things like love, novel and movies like the Cinderella, the magic thing that makes you such dolts are called movies (though occassionally found in book form).

You honestly believe that somewhere out there is a "soulmate.", you think there is some proverbial unicorn of a guy that will sweep you off your feet.

You think there is a guy who either won't make mistakes, or who when they make mistakes will chase after your cab on foot for 10 miles and beat you to the airport and hold up a plane and spew some bullshit about how "i was so wrong to be mad at you for you playing you"

To be honest, most of you will be lucky to find a Farah who can put up with your shit on a consistant basis, think for a second your moody attitudes and sense of drama inspires us to go out of our way to avoid nagging females,

Life is not a movie, or a romance novel, There are not by any account of percentages "alot" of people out there in "amazing" relationships having "increadible sex all the time." who Wake up to breakfast on bed every morning, those barely happen in real life.

I honestly suggest our Halimos to kick the kibir habit and lower their standards and humble down all they to paying dowry to an unfortunate Faraj instead of ending in a disarray.

Advice For Farahsd

Learn how to treat a girl, practice how to make a girl moan and scream and beg for more (and actually give it to her, foreplay is the forgotten art of how to make a woman your slave, take some time and freakin' do it, trust me, it pays dividends.

Now here is the most important part: care, or if you don't care PRETEND, girls want a single thing, and that's to feel wanted and important and special.

When you roll over after 15 seconds of grunting like a wildebeast and start snoring, she does NOT feel important. If you take these simple matters in the bedroom it will go a long ways helping you not worry about who your wife is going to get that feeling from.:pachah1:

Last edited:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Your advice is for faraaxs who already secured a woman not for those looking for one. Highly misleading thread I give it a 2/10

:ufdup:

Worst thread made in history, somebody qaashin this trash and light it on fire. My overall rating is 1/10 abysmal advice. Nobody wants to take advice from a divorced individual.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have a better advice its better to stay single with high standards than in a relationship settling for less

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You guys are hateful and judgmental, this is best advice you could get for free, some of you kids will regret underestimating my honest and straight forward facts.:kanyehmm::lawd:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Advice: smell good for faraaxs.
Advice: smell good for xalimos.
Advice from the great IgaFuuq
men: grow a connected keyword “connected” beard

women: brush your godamn teeth and I swear stop putting perfume over your sweat I hate it do NOT come near me aqaas

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1603677923521.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lemme give you all the best advice : Go on Facebook.

Declare candidancy or get a position or something

Xalimos will be running to you like there is no tommorow. Even better, you will have options to choose from. It is 100% guarenteed. Your Messanger will never been as dry as before.

You might even get a cheeky phone call from "Oday Dhimbal" but thats part of the job. Take it on the chin and bang!

Trending