An adult relative of mine was circumcised by Al-shabab forcefully in Mogadishu during their siege of the capital

They used to conducted routine checks whereby they tell all young men to drop their pants and observe if the foreskin is cut or not. On one unlucky day, my relative was caught by the neighbourhood patrol and he was circumcised there and then with unsanitary scissors that had been used before.

That above incident is just a mere portion of the going ins of the capital city at that time. Crazy mother****** running around the capital and committing atrocious human rights violations.

They were doing all sorts of shit like cutting arm/legs off and pulling precious metals from peoples mouths. These salafis sure knew how to subjugate people and steal peoples wealth.

The word is "khawarij". I believe in Salafiyyah and I know lots of Salafis. We believe in following the pious predecessors and in abstaining from bid'ah. You could go to the mosque where I go and it's just a bunch of friendly, kind Yemeni people. They're not anything like what you described- and we're taught that people like ISIS/Al-Shabaab are khawarij. You shouldn't lump Salafis in with them.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
They used to conducted routine checks whereby they tell all young men to drop their pants and observe if the foreskin is cut or not. On one unlucky day, my relative was caught by the neighbourhood patrol and he was circumcised there and then with unsanitary scissors that had been used before.

That above incident is just a mere portion of the going ins of the capital city at that time. Crazy mother****** running around the capital and committing atrocious human rights violations.
Shit, hopefully he recovers no man should be circumcised like that :oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

I bet that's one thought that doesnt come to old folk mind
Chilling and then some nikka turns up and leaves with a piece of your dyck
:deadrose:

A white German doctor circumcised me.

The story goes when I was young aabo brought new clothes for us, but since it was late in the evening and also sleeping time for me and my brother, hooyo told us to check our clothes the following day.
The saqajaan me woke up in the middle of the night let's say around 3 in the morning lol went to the drawer to check my new clothes starting with the jeans.
"Ooh boy" you know as a young boy not wearing underwear where your little dick is hanging out and unknowingly pull up the zipper.
The rest is history :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why was your adult relative not circumcised in youth? How disgusting

I'm also not circumcised, so it's probably not as uncommon as you might think.

Was your relative raised in an orphanage?
your hand is sooooooooooooooo......
4503.jpg

Trending