Amniga Muqdisho oo faraha ka baxay 10 killed last 24hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Markuu amniga faraha ku jiray:mjkkk:

I dont think Xarakadd will ever be defeated.

best case scenario is for all foreign troops to leave. Every tribe for himself.

Hawiyas need to grow a backbone where are their tribal militias to hunt down these killers??

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Hawiyas need to grow a backbone where are their tribal militias to hunt down these killers??

60% of alshabab leadership and fighters are hawiye.

This is hawiye on hawiye violence that continued since 1991.

Amisom should just leave the country. Let see who will win.

TekNiKo

VIP
60% of alshabab leadership and fighters are hawiye.

This is hawiye on hawiye violence that continued since 1991.

Amisom should just leave the country. Let see who will win.
kkkk Who are we kidding we all know Villa Somalia will be captured within 48/hrs

TekNiKo

VIP
I blame fulay Hawiye they rather make money and live a life of perpetual fear then die to free their country from terrorist most are even in cahoots with the terrorist that kill their own people go figure:gucciwhat:
They rebelled against Siad Barre for much much less killing. Why are they tolerating this is beyond me.

They should go USC on these mofos but for some reason cower at their very mention.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They rebelled against Siad Barre for much much less killing. Why are they tolerating this is beyond me.

They should go USC on these mofos but for some reason cower at their very mention.
Because terrorists are beyond brutal and if they mentally break you your done one must be equally as brutal to defeat them do you see how terrorists are dealt with in Iraq and Syria Somalis and Hawiye especially are too docile they still operate as if their fighting another qabiil

The amount of US troops have doubled since last year. There are literally tens of thousands of amisom troops. Why the f*ck are they there if they aren't constantly attacking alshabab bases? Lol its because they are funded by the same people. The US has a perfect pretext to keep their presence in the area.

waraabe

Your superior

what about al shabab and isis in darod regions like gedo and puntland? why do you expect hawiye to kick them out of their regions while you dont do the same?

Because terrorists are beyond brutal and if they mentally break you your done one must be equally as brutal to defeat them do you see how terrorists are dealt with in Iraq and Syria Somalis and Hawiye especially are too docile they still operate as if their fighting another qabiil

You do know that hawiyes don't only live in xamar right. Have you ever heard of hg sufis in mudug that cannot hear of the word alshabab? Any person who is suspected of being alshabab there is slaughtered.

waraabe

Your superior
the people of xamar need to send the dead hyena eater farmaajo back to his wasteland gobol of gedo, the security of the city has completely broken down since he was selected,

the people of xamar need to demand wee their taxes are going, xamar's taxes are going to fund puntland and jubbaland as well as the war against Somaliland. They are waking up tho lol, i always ask reeer xamar what is happening to their taxes

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You do know that hawiyes don't only live in xamar right. Have you ever heard of hg sufis in mudug that cannot hear of the word alshabab? Any person who is suspected of being alshabab there is slaughtered.
The Sufi brotherhoods in Galgudud and Mudug are ideological and multiclan those are fearless men of Allah not bound by clan but deen they are the only ones al Shabab cannot intimidate they are willing to die just like them

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The Sufi brotherhoods in Galgudud and Mudug are ideological and multiclan those are fearless men of Allah not bound by clan but deen they are the only ones al Shabab cannot intimidate they are willing to die just like them

I love Mujaahidiinta Ahlusunnah Wal Jamaacah

the people of xamar need to send the dead hyena eater farmaajo back to his wasteland gobol of gedo, the security of the city has completely broken down since he was selected,

the people of xamar need to demand wee their taxes are going, xamar's taxes are going to fund puntland and jubbaland as well as the war against Somaliland. They are waking up tho lol, i always ask reeer xamar what is happening to their taxes
Xamar people lets bring an end to this dictatorship and send him back to new York.

TekNiKo

VIP
what about al shabab and isis in darod regions like gedo and puntland? why do you expect hawiye to kick them out of their regions while you dont do the same?
I dont see those Shababs assassinating people left and right, they only target AMISOM

Failmajo what a failure....

Can not bring peace to a city....

Somalia is dead ive been saying this fot years ... this place aint coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts