AMISOM soldier assaults Somali Journalist in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Pathetic.

I feel sorry for him. How can they do that to someone that is travelling Somalia for a reason?

Do they not realise that he could call his embassy and they could lock up these men for doing that to a customer?

Absolutely pathetic.

Pathetic.

I feel sorry for him. How can they do that to someone that is travelling Somalia for a reason?

Do they not realise that he could call his embassy and they could lock up these men for doing that to a customer?

Absolutely pathetic.

AMISOM gets away with murder and rape. It would be a rare case to see one doing time for trampling on a journalist's clothing. They view us as subjects instead of human beings, the faster we can end this modern day colonialism the better it will be for somalis on the ground.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
AMISOM gets away with murder and rape. It would be a rare case to see one doing time for trampling on a journalist's clothing. They view us as subjects instead of human beings, the faster we can end this modern day colonialism the better it will be for somalis on the ground.

............and it was made by the UN.

There is no hope. Peacekeeping mission my ass.

:snoop:

Bilow is one of my favorite reporters I watch him on Africa CNTV and Mukhtar vlog.

Its a shame he was attacked by Ethiopian AMISOM morons

Status
Not open for further replies.