Amisom bouta turn off the taps on Som Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
For decades the amisom Madow have taken good care of the darods. Many of the darod have grown fat off the amisom support but all thats gonna come to an end. Amisom approved plans to withdraw completely by 2021 and leaving the darod totally on they own. Amisom even indirectly says in the HOL article for the som gov to get their sh*t together before they bounce.

Look, after a decade of the international comm training the darods, they should have at minimum the best soldiers in sub Saharan Africa but they don't. Watch, when amisom leaves and s
AS attacks, they'll fold quicker than the Iraqi army did against daesh june of 2014. Mark my words

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Dec/...ework_for_exit_of_au_troops_from_somalia.aspx

They've been saying they'd be withdrawing for years. Next 2 years, next 2 years, next 3 years. What makes this one any different?

The key distinction is this: UN Sec council will not renew amisoms mandate. Secondly, US has cut all military funds to their lapdog in Villa Somalia. Thirdly, amisom mission has become costly to its funders and they are seeing how much money is being poured in with very little in return. What makes is significant is the fact we now have something down on paper which is Amisoms commitment to leave by 2021. Face it, y'all own your own kkk no more mommy and daddy to fend off the AS goons for you. Now who will be guarding Xaarmajo when Simba and Mufasah go back to Kampala?

The key distinction is this: UN Sec council will not renew amisoms mandate. Secondly, US has cut all military funds to their lapdog in Villa Somalia. Thirdly, amisom mission has become costly to its funders and they are seeing how much money is being poured in with very little in return. What makes is significant is the fact we now have something down on paper which is Amisoms commitment to leave by 2021. Face it, y'all own your own kkk no more mommy and daddy to fend off the AS goons for you. Now who will be guarding Xaarmajo when Simba and Mufasah go back to Kampala?
That's all well and good, but I'm not Hawiye or Darood. I still care about the situation down south though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts