Amiin Guuleed arrested in Puntland

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This guy Amiin Guuleed an environmental savour was forcibly disappeared in Puntland for asking too many questions.

He asked why some rare trees were exported to UAE

not just trees but rate animals as well.
1653839874237.png

UAE has enormous influence in Puntland

World

VIP
You can’t even speak against the UAE colonialists in Somalia without getting gulaged, and yet people on the other thread are talking about Kenyans being coons for foreigners.

God I hate UAE so bad, imagine how much better the world would be if these sand nigg3rs didn’t have any oil ?

You can’t even speak against the UAE colonialists in Somalia without getting gulaged, and yet people on the other thread are talking about Kenyans being coons for foreigners.

God I hate UAE so bad, imagine if these sand nigg3rs didn’t have any oil ?

UAE has done a a lot of good things for Somalia. We should be worried about terrorist funder Qatar.

Laagite

الداروودي
This guy Amiin Guuleed an environmental savour was forcibly disappeared in Puntland for asking too many questions.

He asked why some rare trees were exported to UAE

not just trees but rate animals as well. View attachment 224766

UAE has enormous influence in Puntland
Where did the trees thing come from? Do you have any links sxb?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

God I hate UAE so bad, imagine how much better the world would be if these sand nigg3rs didn’t have any oil ?
This country is doomed, now Xamar will also submit to UAE and our minerals and sea looted, they are already deforesting jubbooyinka but I didnt know they were targetting PL trees too. They must be stopped!

Trending