Amhara, Tigray, Gurage Stole Habesha Everyone In The Horn Is Habesha

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Habesha means a mixed black person in it's term than every in the horn is included so there isn't anything special about it. Somalis, Oromos, Afars, Djiboutians were always considered the greater Habesha if the Amhara had there way.

Next time you see habeshas ask them what makes it so speical?

Apollo

VIP
Habesha originally meant only the Ethiosemitic speaking groups (Tigray-Tigrinya,Tigre,Amhara etc).

But later on it was extended to all Ethiopian highlanders who were culturally similar to the aforementioned groups (now including Shewa Oromos, Sidamas, etc).

And nowadays it basically means all Ethiopians and Eritreans to some people. Term is misused, but I don't think it is used much to describe Djiboutians and Somalis.

Habesha originally meant only the Ethiosemitic speaking groups (Tigray-Tigrinya,Tigre,Amhara etc).

But later on it was extended to all Ethiopian highlanders who were culturally similar to the aforementioned groups (now including Shewa Oromos, Sidamas, etc).

And nowadays it basically means all Ethiopians and Eritreans to some people. Term is misused, but I don't think it is used much to describe Djiboutians and Somalis.
Explain how there old emperor was talking about conquering Somalis and Eritreans to reunite with his Habesha people yes I know it was always highlanders but the word and what it means can be giving to any horner. It's basically me stealing the word special like I'm the only one who is special you aren't special!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis ain't mixed. We're pure unlike those raw meat eaters, there's no love lost & by the sound of it you're one of those dastardly creatures.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War wuxu maxu aha nacaala iyo habeshka tahay ba waas!

This imbecile is most certainly a raw meat eater wecelka oo gaalka ah.

Somalis ain't mixed. We're pure unlike those raw meat eaters, there's no love lost & by the sound of it you're one of those dastardly creatures.
According to the latest scientific reasoning a man went to somewhere in Eurasia like somewhere close to turkey and lots of people with him and than migrated back to the horn and the mixing started. Habesha describes everyone in the horn of Africa, Somalia, All Ethiopians, Djiboutians, Eritreans.

According to the latest scientific reasoning a man went to somewhere in Eurasia like somewhere close to turkey and lots of people with him and than migrated back to the horn and the mixing started. Habesha describes everyone in the horn of Africa, Somalia, All Ethiopians, Djiboutians, Eritreans.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.