Amhara pissed by Ilhan Omer and they start trolling her

This bastard sons and daughters of former priviledged derg/ Haile Selaise leaders are something else.
Mofo claim they will vote her out.

I support Ilhan for standing against amhara racism and fascism.

I noticed a lot of Ethiopians got angry when she said that the US should push for arms embargo. I don’t blame them. Some, on the other hand, were saying some racist stuff

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
This bastard sons and daughters of former priviledged derg/ Haile Selaise leaders are something else.
Mofo claim they will vote her out.

I support Ilhan for standing against amhara racism and fascism.
There are many Ormo in Minneapolis, MN5 and they want her to do that. Amhara are very few in Minneapolis MN5, they cannot vote her out.
For her is smart politics to Support ORMO and Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
I noticed a lot of Ethiopians got angry when she said that the US should push for arms embargo. I don’t blame them. Some, on the other hand, were saying some racist stuff

She is against the Tigray rebels?

Tigray rebels are in the best interest of K5 Somalis (more federalism or potential break up). Abiy is for Unitarianism.

I know the situation is more complex than this, but it essentially boils down to federalism/localization vs unitarianism.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Tigray rebels are in the best interest of K5 Somalis (more federalism or potential break up). Abiy is for Unitarianism.

I know the situation is more complex than this, but it essentially boils down to federalism/localization vs unitarianism.
exactement
Use Your Head Genius GIF by Jaz Gulati - Protrusive Dental Podcast
cent pour cent!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Whoh now, why are they lumping us with them, she wants a embrago for you, she told us to get a move on, we ain't the same. Even if we love her, or hate her, she is still one of us.....

She was saying that their allies needed to stop supporting the government and that there needs to be an arms embargo. To me it sounded like she was siding with the Tigray rebels

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
She was saying that their allies needed to stop supporting the government and that there needs to be an arms embargo. To me it sounded like she was siding with the Tigray rebels
She supports Ormo people, who lives in MN5 and they hate Abiye. They are supporters of Jawari Mahmed

Funny how the crying Ethiopians are sucking up to the Republicans now. I'm sure Pompeo when he was Secretary of State was siding with Egypt/Sudan over Ethiopia in his foreign policies, just like Blinken now. Sounds like both Democrats and Republicans support Egypt/Sudan over Ethiopia.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Amhara are super chill people on a personal level but if you get learn about their positions, you realize these people are insane politically.

They are being armed by the west to commit massacres on their own people but have somehow victimized themselves into believing there is a conspiracy by America to stop them committing massacres on their own people.

Crazy stuff

Funny how the crying Ethiopians are sucking up to the Republicans now. I'm sure Pompeo when he was Secretary of State was siding with Egypt/Sudan over Ethiopia in his foreign policies, just like Blinken now. Sounds like both Democrats and Republicans support Egypt/Sudan over Ethiopia.
🧢