Americans, is The Cheesecake Factory really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing about how good The Cheesecake Factory is. We don't have it here in Canada. Is it really worth all the hype?

And what about Chick-Fil-A?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I keep hearing about how good The Cheesecake Factory is. We don't have it here in Canada. Is it really worth all the hype?

And what about Chick-Fil-A?
No on cheesecake favtory. It's what all the habar and cheap dirt Somalis have for the first time when the aidh is paying bills and they have settled into a western lifestyle.

In all reality it costs $16 for a plate. That's right around the ally of food I'd eat every Friday for lunch when I was eating at an Asian restaurant with my friend during the school year.

People need to enjoy life and stop hyping things up due to the price tag. If it's good, it's good. Don't hype it just because it's moderately expensive.

Chick Fil A is good but I got sick and tired of it because it was one of the cheapest options for me to eat during the school year so I got fatter off of it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Cheese Cake is great, but the hype is not worth for foreigners - but if you visit a state that has it, check it out.

Chick Fil A, never been to it, but i heard it's great. But, the owner doesn't support khanis marriage :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts