americans dont have access to clean water

Status
Not open for further replies.

These communities live in areas outside a city mostly. They don't have sewage system run by local government as well. They install septic tanks to act as sewage system. If government wants to help them, they view that as government infringing on their freedom. Ignorance is the problem.

It is worse in southern states where republicans and conservatives rule by a majority. Americans are sick, poor and uneducated that way. They just announced the cancellation of the healthcare system and did away with the protection of people with pre-existing conditions. It means if you were sick already, you can't get an insurance, or you can get one that is expensive.

Americans are dumb, so they massively jump into any hellhole provided you scare them by holding up a black person as the devil incarnate. Latino and other minorities are used as the bogeymen too.

They write and promote laws that set inequality in stone for generations. Black vs white, Poor vs rich, the list is long.

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
America is not a nice place to live. I thought Americans people rude and trashy was just a joke. Terrible people I tell you, all of them.

America is not a nice place to live. I thought Americans people rude and trashy was just a joke. Terrible people I tell you, all of them.

Half the Population is good. And despite its ignorance and poverty, it fairs better than any European country you can mention.

It is not a place I want to retire for certain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.