Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

They couldn't say where the states is on the map. :snoop:

America the land of the neefs. :ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s a talk show I wouldn’t be surprised.how you graduate high school and not know what the shape of America is.

Your basically have the image of the country engraved into your head
I think it's for views. I've seen other videos like this where people can't name how many states are in America or the name of the current president.

We don’t need to know any of the langaab countries names. We are from landheer USA. I just started calling Canada by its name like a year ago. Before it was Generic America

Apollo

VIP
But what about the unemployed Somali neefs who know the politics and dynamics of every state in the world?

Their knowledge is superficial and I don't think the average Somali would do well on a similar public test.

When I was in Somalia people kept confusing Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway as one country. I had to constantly correct them on where I was from. They kept mixing up those places.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Cadadaan people saying america, bless the young aryan child for he is gifted.

Yeah nothing new hear....americans are pretty dumb when it comes to the rest of the world.
I mean look who they elected president.

It is certain immigrants in terms of science and black americans in terms of culture that keep america competitive......and oh the financial system that they built after world war 2 . But it looks like trump intents to scuttle all of that...so the future doesn't look too good for america right now.

They irrelevant idc about what the look like.
You're a walking American stereotype. This is why the rest of the world dislike Y'all. Ignorant AF
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending