American Somalis - herre you happy with Obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was 11 years when he got elected.i was with my eedo when she went to go vote for him. I was in the same room as my mother and cousins as we watched him win.

All the years he was president I was in middle school and high school. I wasn’t paying attention to politics. I just bragged about a black US president to the racist cadaan dudes at my school.

Seems way better than the racist ass president we have now. Dude we have now legit had no political experience before he was elected. All he does is just talk shit on twitter now

I was 11 years when he got elected.i was with my eedo when she went to go vote for him. I was in the same room as my mother and cousins as we watched him win.

All the years he was president I was in middle school and high school. I wasn’t paying attention to politics. I just bragged about a black US president to the racist cadaan dudes at my school.

Seems way better than the racist ass president we have now. Dude we have now legit had no political experience before he was elected. All he does is just talk shit on twitter now
But.. but... Obama is half white, and was only raised by his white mother??? Technically he's another W for racist. More "proof" for them, that black people can only succeed if they're influenced by cadaans or carry their blood

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But.. but... Obama is half white, and was only raised by his white mother??? Technically he's another W for racist. More "proof" for them, that black people can only succeed if they're influenced by cadaans or carry their blood
...... you obviously haven’t been to the southern Americans states.

Lol these racist whites don’t claim him. They legit make posters of him hanging on a tree with a noose around his neck. “Get that monkey out of office”

W kulaha.
FFC52319-F039-4738-A49E-9C5DCD8FF8A6.jpeg

People were going to footballs games and other public events dressed like this.
Nigga I live in the trump/conservative/hilly billy land and I know full well how these people view Obama.

@shabellegal its always these ikea Somalis that are always talking down on American niggas. Why can’t they focus on their boring ass nations.

Lol these racist whites don’t claim him. They legit make posters of him hanging on a tree with a noose around his neck. “Get that monkey out of office”

W kulaha. View attachment 52527
Nigga I live in the trump/conservative/hilly billy land and I know full well how these people view Obama.

@shabellegal its always these ikea Somalis that are always talking down on American niggas. Why can’t they focus on their boring ass nations.
When was I talking bad about Americans? I know they don't like him, but some of them ARE saying he's only successful because of his white side

W kulaha. View attachment 52527

Lmao European rats don’t even compare to us. IKEA countries economy depends on us shopping at H&M.

#BuildThatWall

:trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I meant on the internet. People just don't spew shit like that in real life :mjlol:
f*ck those online niggas they ain’t talking shit in person. Even those racist niggas that showed up to rallies against Obama didn’t bring up his white side.

A huge majority of blacks and Africans in America supported this dude. They all claimed him as black. No one gives a f*ck about his white side

f*ck those online niggas they ain’t talking shit in person. Even those racist niggas that showed up to rallies against Obama didn’t bring up his white side.

A huge majority of blacks and Africans in America supported this dude. They all claimed him as black. No one gives a f*ck about his white side
Okay. You could've just explained it like this the first time. Mind you my English isn't perfect, I thnk I worded my first comment wrong:ayaanswag:No need to go apeshit on me

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When was I talking bad about Americans? I know they don't like him, but some of them ARE saying he's only successful because of his white side
Obama isn't even that successful. There are many successful AA self made millionaires. Obama was mainly voted for president because of his black side. Besides, most AA have European admixture.

Obama isn't even that successful. There are many successful AA self made millionaires. Obama was mainly voted for president because of his black side. Besides, most AA have European admixture.
Being an American president counts as being extremely succesfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending