American Somali news anchor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So? She can be with a handsome proud american- somali guy that isnt a qasaaro.?
It isnt difficult.

Somali girls are attractive eitherway.
I think she is to westernised in nature Somalis are conservative they will not let their sons marry a woman who is dressed buetifully but according to how they want a Somali woman to be is not worth their time. Bless her though we need more Somalis in the spotlight :)

I ship her with Dahir Calasow

dahir-calasow.jpg

I am good at match making :lol:

I think she is to westernised in nature Somalis are conservative they will not let their sons marry a woman who is dressed buetifully but according to how they want a Somali woman to be is not worth their time. Bless her though we need more Somalis in the spotlight :)

I think thats her mum. She doesnt wear hijab too. Perhaps she was brought up this way.

I still have hope she will end up with a somali. Inshallah

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I think thats her mum. She doesnt wear hijab too. Perhaps she was brought up this way.

I still have hope she will end up with a somali. Inshallah
Wow her mother is buetiful my god I hope so to she seems fun it would be a shame if she married an American, we need more educated women within our community

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She's with an cadaan guy, his pics are on her instagram.
I knew it she perhaps grew up in a white area, it isn't her fualt Somalis may not be her type, her mother seems very westernised to which I don't mind lol, I've never seen a Somali mother without a hijab it's a rarity lol.

Someone posted about her months back and her cadaan boyfriend was all over her insta. I just checked now and none of his pics r up, so i guess they broke up. It would be nice if she ended up with a somali but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending