American girls: Are African American guys good looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to last I checked all of San Diego black population was 90,000 out of 1,400,000 while the place am currently @ has 72-80,000 out of 400,000:manny:

I swear to God I still don't believe people when they say San jose has over a million people is one of the most forgettable places in the world:mjlol:
How did somali end up in Mexico:mjlol:
What place is that ? Anyways from what I've seen many have that "as long as you keep it to urself I'm fine" attitude towards homosexuals

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The average AA man has between 15-20% European admixture which is a substantial amount. This European admixture allows them to not look as negroid west African ancestors, although some still do look very west African, it is also important to note that they are on average more admixed than other African diaspora population like Jamaicans and Haitians.

This celebrity over here named Don Cheadle looks more West African than your typical West African however, only 81% of his ancestry stems from sub-Saharan Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You always passively be taking shots at AA:dead:

Nope. There's a lot of truth to what I said. Hollywood demands you sacrifice your manhood for fame. Remember this, the devil goes both ways. No wonder they develop substance abuse issues and display erratic behavior. Rappers are no different. They just camouflage effeminate gestures better than R&B singers. I'm talking from a purely cultural standpoint. If a Korean artist wore a satin robe and eye liner he'd be hailed as an Idol. Tyrone would be called fruity for just wearing semi-formal business attire. The only madow who ever got a pass was Prince and that was only because he was popular in the gender fluid 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.