American blacks treated worse than refugees …?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shushue, May 12, 2018.

1. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    i'm from the caribbean but i live in the US and know that AAs run the gamut from the poor to the super rich in America. They are in boardrooms and they run major institutions. And as someone already said America will not be america without the influence of AAs. American culture would be bland and unimpressive like other european cultures without AA influence which has allowed it to dominate the world. Even the body language of AAs have been adopted by the world....the fist pumping...the high-fiving...etc.

AAs music is not just hip hop but its jazz and blues and rock and roll....these are the aspects of american culture that has spread throughout the world....and really has been proven to be unstoppable inspite of haters...somaliens being a miniscule part of said haters.

AAs would be foolish to walk away from a country that they have built....what a dumb assertion. I as a caribbean person have the utmost respect for their story.

Somaliens on the other hand....well....um....i'll be quiet now.

2. Apollo

Apollo Machiavelli Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +20,195
    Bantu slave.

3. Elijah Muhammed

Elijah Muhammed

Ratings:
    +230
    What do you bantus have against us somalis? Lmao we have litterly done zero to you guys and you hate us?:noneck::shookgabre:

4. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +597

they hate us cos we differ in looks but they neva admit that and will come up with all kind excuses,,like we have some who look like you too,,but how many.?
    anyway am in the US and know all about thm.
    there lot good AAs but by in large they hate everyone else. and like most black people they cant take the heat even when they started it all. one common thing among many blacks is the,''am better than you phenomenon''. right there too much inferiority complex.
    they can call you nigga but if you reciprocate that all hell break loose.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    delusions of grandeur....with the "we have some who look like you". Nigga you phuckers are the lowest of the low....who the phuck wants to have anything to do with you.

The hate comes from the hate you give. What you expect blacks in the west to be ambivalent about just come refugee haters...bringing all their stink baggage with them from their sh*thole that they have destroyed...bringing their stank ways to our back yard? Mannnnn!!!!

6. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    So you're just gonna pretend that Somalien freaks are farting from their mouths all over this thread passing judgement on the very people whose backs many of them are now sitting on for a better life in the west. Phuck off cretin!

7. Elijah Muhammed

Elijah Muhammed

Ratings:
    +230
    I want to ask you a question. Are you muslim?

8. Apollo

Ratings:
    +20,195
    This guy is @Yaxye25 the notorious Bantu troll with a new username. He is not AA or Caribbean but a Jareerweyne loser.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Elijah Muhammed

Elijah Muhammed

Ratings:
    +230
    Lmao so he's a jareer minority mad at us somalis because we enslaved his people:drakelaugh:

10. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    you are a regular phucking einstein abdi. You get the over ripe banana. Bravo!

11. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    Nope!

12. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    More BS...listen i'm black and from the west...you can call me anything you'd like....but knowing how retarded you inbred phuckers are i already know what's coming....you have nothing else but the jareer, slave and ape/monkey narrative. I laugh it off but don't turn your back because an ape will grap the closest pile of his own faeces and apply it with much force to your face. Lol!

13. Apollo

Ratings:
    +20,195
    Nobody likes you guys, you get discrimination wherever you go.

Somali students in India don't suffer from severe racism, but Bantu slaves studying in India get lynched by the locals.

14. onlyme

onlyme

Ratings:
    +365
    Listen to your stupidity idiot. "The indians like us more than you." LOL! Is that how far you have fallen?

I know of no black people in the west who go to live in india....maybe africans...but not western blacks.

Besides 70% of indians defecate in the open and you its a badge of honor to you that they don't discriminate against you. Besides most are you phuckers will be considered lower caste in india based solely on your skin color...yet you hold them up as some sort of shiny example of you being better than us. What a phucking moron.

Nigga try again.

15. Apollo

Ratings:
    +20,195
    Wherever you big nosed people go the locals react negatively. That's the message.

• Like Like x 1
  16. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +597
    [

same old same old,exactly wat I was saying,you cant take the heat when you start it all. you have no back yard idiot,,i know America and you all fucin delusional,''am better than you ,you splash everywhere''. try again, African refugees get more respect from otha americans. listen this fool,''destroyed'',,where you all come from? everything is quite clear on the net, every race tired of all your buffoonery.
    am this am that bla bla,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Elijah Muhammed

Elijah Muhammed

Ratings:
    +230
    Who do you hate more

Somali people or White people?

18. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +597

triggered this the 2nd time you responded to only one same comment from me.

keep that delusion you something worthwhile with ur fuckin horrible attitude.

19. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +597

again bla bla no one is sitting on your backs,,delusional.....how about Europe? are we sitting on your backs?what about Australia.you there too? seriously you all sound the same,use same baseless idiotic terminology.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted