America Plan To Take Out 7 Countries

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

America's plan after 9/11: Taking out seven countries in five years

An alarming truth revealed by retired U.S. four-star general Wesley Clark: After 9/11, the U.S. planned to take out seven countries in five years, "starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

I think this plan was compiled post the cold war which ended in 1989 with the Berlin wall tear down. America has ensured all pre Soviet states either collapse or form new republics, they did the Balkan plan on Yugoslovia a key Soviet ally, they ensured all the Muslim areas like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia who were all in bed with the Soviets as military allies have to collapse. Their trying to destabilize a number of South American countries who are pro Soviet like Columbia and Venezuela. Im sure U seen the demonizing campaign in North Korea.

America was very scared how the Soviet had a strong geopolitical sphere of influence across a number of maritime real estates plus the silk road, political allies in South America(America immediate region) and even as deep as Cuba with Castro. I think their still suffering the cold war mind f*ck done by Russia on them but their politics of creating voids and stateless vacuums in nations they are not happy with will only give Islamic terrorist a breeding ground to base itself.

But I do think brics alliance is the end of America as a world power, they held the world together post ww2 when Europe destroyed each other and they filled that void plus lots of Jews fled there post Hitler genocide also helping them take the world power role as they were nothing more then a European outpost in the americas till the Jews came.

But let's say thanks to uncle Sam for holding the colonially carved world together from the 50s to 2030, that's my prediction their gone by 2030 cause the largest traded item daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly is the oil and if 230 countries are told that the oil trade is now using yuan currency, this officially puts the Chinese as the new world order sheriff while the dollar plummets.

Trending

Latest posts