America is the Somalia of developed nations

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Just look at the braindead takes about Roe v Wade.

All these braindead niggas celebrating something that won’t reduce the amount of abortions.

Rich people are still going to go to California for their abortions but the poor are going to get their homemade dodgy abortion that will kill both the mother and child.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Just look at the braindead takes about Roe v Wade.

All these braindead niggas celebrating something that won’t reduce the amount of abortions.

Rich people are still going to go to California for their abortions but the poor are going to get their homemade dodgy abortion that will kill both the mother and child.
C620E3F4-3398-42DC-835A-5943D23576D1.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Periplus

Abortion in the US is not done because of poverty, but because of the irresponsible attitude towards sex and the hookup culture. Abortion has been used as birth control even though it should be the last option. Sex means babies, people should be more responsible.

Also abortion in USA has racist component. Most of the abortions are done by POC women, mostly black. This has been since it started. Planned Parenthood founder was a racist woman who believed in eugenics. America has used abortion to cull the black population. 19 million black babies aborted. Subhanallah.

There should be a federal abortion after 4 months.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Are the people qashining offended that I compared America to Somalia?

I thought you guys were proud of your country.

326F6D17-DADC-4616-811D-0D2E4D366972.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Roe V Wade only allowed unrestricted first trimester abortions.

Some of you guys love drinking koolaid.

Some states allow abortions after 4 months. There should be a cutoff at 4 months as Islamically thats when the baby gets the soul.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Some states allow abortions after 4 months. There should be a cutoff at 4 months as Islamically thats when the baby gets the soul.

Yes they allow it but there certain conditions that have to be met.

It’s not a free for all.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Islamically there is no cut off point. You can never abort unless for extreme circumstances.

Four months is when a soul has entered the womb as per Hadith.

Personally, I don’t believe in abortion but then again, I’m not a female and I also think every woman should have a choice to do what they think is right.

At the end of the day, god will judge whether their choice was right or wrong.

But banning it when it was already available does nothing but harm. It’s not going to stop people from premarital sex and it’s going to decrease abortion numbers.

World

VIP

Personally, I don’t believe in abortion but then again, I’m not a female and I also think every woman should have a choice to do what they think is right.

But banning it when it was already available does nothing but harm. It’s not going to stop people from premarital sex and it’s going to decrease abortion numbers.
Idc about your personal opinion, I am correcting a person who is saying that you can abort a baby within 120 days without extreme circumstances, when that is haram. If you were raped then yes you can abort within 40 days. If you are poor and dont want financially difficulty you can never abort even on day 30.

Idc about your personal opinion, I am correcting a person who is saying that you can abort a baby within 120 days without extreme circumstances, when that is haram. If you were raped then yes you can abort within 40 days. If you are poor and dont want financially difficulty you can never abort even on day 30.
America doesn't recognize abortions for rape victims though. Islam doesn't allow it unless for valid reasons but it is not as black and white as America's laws. Many scholars even believe that you can abort a child if it is known the fetus has severe disabilities ect (I personally do not agree with that).

But obviously, aborting a child without a valid reason and something trivial such as financial stability is a major sin.

I really couldn't careless about the abortion ban as long as rape victims and women with health issues are able to gain acess to abortion. What is retarded is the Abdis here advocating for the ban who birth control.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you are poor and dont want financially difficulty you can never abort even on day 30.

To be fair, there is debate amongst scholars about socio-economic situation.

I am not sure how many or who they are but I am aware that some hold differing opinions.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I really couldn't careless about the abortion ban as long as rape victims and women with health issues are able to gain acess to abortion. What is retarded is the Abdis here advocating for the ban who birth control.

Rape victims won’t get access but rich republicans will let their daughter go to California or Canada for an abortion.

World

VIP
To be fair, there is debate amongst scholars about socio-economic situation.

I am not sure how many or who they are but I am aware that some hold differing opinions.
No such thing as socio-economic situation. It is Allah who provides for us and our children, he has made this clear in the Qur’an:

“Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin.”

You need to have trust in Allah. You might spend 10 years trying to get into a great financial situation, only to get into an accident that stops you from working when your baby is born. Any scholar going against the Qur’an, I doubt his credentials.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No such thing as socio-economic situation. It is Allah who provides for us and our children, he has made this clear in the Qur’an:

“Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin.”

You need to have trust in Allah. You might spend 10 years trying to get into a great financial situation, only to get into an accident that stops you from working when your baby is born. Any scholar going against the Qur’an, I doubt his credentials.

The argument is that life begins when there is a soul in the child and Islam says 120 days.

So it isn’t murder when there is no soul in the womb.

Trending

Latest posts