Amazon protest in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
th

Where do Somali people like to complain a lot? If you don't like the way Amazon is treating you, just quit and move on to another company.
I remember a few years back Somalis were complaining about Dell Computers factory. You know what Dell did next? It just closed down the damn place and all those Somalis were out of work.

Amazon can easily shut down that warehouse in MN.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Where do Somali people like to complain a lot? If you don't like the way Amazon is treating you, just quit and move on to another company.
I remember a few years back Somalis were complaining about Dell Computers factory. You know what Dell did next? It just closed down the damn place and all those Somalis were out of work.

Maybe it's just somali's nature to complain over anything, anywhere in this world:fantasia2:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis bodies are not made to work. Their limbs are soft and lazy. Watching the camel and sheep graze is enuf. Even when standing, they are not using optimal energy. They put their hands on one side hip to conserve energy. Men and women.

Somalis bodies are not made to work. Their limbs are soft and lazy. Watching the camel and sheep graze is enuf. Even when standing, they are not using optimal energy. They put their hands on one side hip to conserve energy. Men and women.

you are crazy woman. and what u said is true, especially for the un-educated somalis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you are crazy woman. and what u said is true, especially for the un-educated somalis.

The educated ones run for politcal office like ilhaan Omar.....two days ago i was with my best friend at Minneapolis star bucks. I was pointed to ilhaan's father sitting with a bunch of odeey. He looks sickly, oddly decrepit, and maybe in the last degree/stage of diabetes. I felt sorry for him walaahi. I was like why is the father of a congress woman sitting in this dirty south Minneapolis star bucks??? He should be in a nice home, with a good library where he should sit on a brown leather chair, a nicely dim light lamb, a warm showl clothe on his lap, cozy with a book titled "The First Somali Americans" using his reading glasses and a tea cup to sip intermittently. Perhaps A Mexican servant ringing- bell close by -ready for his calls. Its sad.

Last edited:

Amazon literally treats everybody like shit. It's not a race thing, the company would rather sacrifice the workers well being for maximum efficiency. The e-commerce conglomerate is expanding faster than fuckk.

But i guess it's good to see a politician do some old school fieldwork.

And they rest the other hand on their mouth/chin z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts