Amazon Prime Movies! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys I have been binging on movies on amazon prime! Waaayyyyy better than Netflix! For the first time I am enjoying documentaries and my medieval movies left and right! Any y'all watch Amazon??? :)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Guys I have been binging on movies on amazon prime! Waaayyyyy better than Netflix! For the first time I am enjoying documentaries and my medieval movies left and right! Any y'all watch Amazon??? :)
I was subscribed to amazon prime unknowingly. I noticed they took money out of my account. So I have just kept it.

Any good shows/movies on there?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was subscribed to amazon prime unknowingly. I noticed they took money out of my account. So I have just kept it.

Any good shows/movies on there?

Yeah, they trick u in those buttons! LOL U click, and u r like ooops! But its worth it.

Yeah, a lot of things, just search what u want on the search engine. I have just finished watching Catherine the Great of Russia movie. I watched Love and friendship by Jane Austen. Mostly period movies, I dont think u will enjoy it. lol But type & search away! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you for reminding me to cut that shit off :ohhh:

Netflix is much better than Amazon imo. Currently watching Haunting of hill house:z1banet:

I heard about Haunting hill on Netflix. Cool watch, I will check it out ! :)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah, they trick u in those buttons! LOL U click, and u r like ooops! But its worth it.

Yeah, a lot of things, just search what u want on the search engine. I have just finished watching Catherine the Great of Russia movie. I watched Love and friendship by Jane Austen. Mostly period movies, I dont think u will enjoy it. lol But type & search away! :)

I like suspense/scary movies but I also do enjoy the medieval stuff as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts