AMAZING GRACE! Newly elected governor of Ontario reverses the school qoomu-luudh agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good it should be the responsibility of the parents to educate their children on these topics!

Thats where kathleen wynne in my opinion lost, she was too left leaning when it came to certain issues and then centrist with some. If you say your a liberal you should have a pragmatic approach to all issues and not be biased.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
It is important for children to explore their sexuality and their own empowering erotic energies

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good it should be the responsibility of the parents to educate their children on these topics!

Thats where kathleen wynne in my opinion lost, she was too left leaning when it came to certain issues and then centrist with some. If you say your a liberal you should have a pragmatic approach to all issues and not be biased.

You could clearly see that the ugly creature (KathXaar) was held bend on forcing her naclatulah agenda on the masses.

Agenda of qoomu-luudh

Normalize it

Utilize Hollywood

Enter politics

implement policies starting with children education and indoctrination

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:devilish:You are the devil. No child has any erotic energy.
:susp:Only Pedos believe that shit. :fredo:I'm judging you.

giphy.gif

You could clearly see that the ugly creature (KathXaar) was held bend on forcing her naclatulah agenda on the masses.

Agenda of qoomu-luudh

Normalize it

Utilize Hollywood

Enter politics

implement policies starting with children education and indoctrination

Tbh your seeing a shift everywhere ppl are disagreeing with a liberal adjenda and leaning more far right

Everyone has these energies (some theorize as early as three years old)

Kathleen Wynne is well educated enough to know this

Well educated kulaha!! she clearly wasnt smart enough to leave her position months ago maybe then the liberals would have more than 7 mpps :mjlol:

I never had any "erotic energy" until the age of 14 or 15. Only paedophiles believe that young children have sexual impulses. Fix up nigga.
Everyone has these energies (some theorize as early as three years old)

Kathleen Wynne is well educated enough to know this

Muji

VIP
@Knowles why would you qashin this comment. Do you agree with their agenda?

@AliUK

I think educating people on this topic would stop people from bullying people who are gay and trans. I know you are not sympathetic to them but as a human being I’m sure you wouldn’t want gay people to be exposed to the level of abuse they receive. A lot of trans people commit suicide by the age of 30 and most gay people have to have therapy as a result of he billing they went through at schools.

I don’t think educating people on gay relationships turns straight people gay.

What are your thoughts on this...

@AliUK

I think educating people on this topic would stop people from bullying people who are gay and trans. I know you are not sympathetic to them but as a human being I’m sure you wouldn’t want gay people to be exposed to the level of abuse they receive. A lot of trans people commit suicide by the age of 30 and most gay people have to have therapy as a result of he billing they went through at schools.

I don’t think educating people on gay relationships turns straight people gay.

What are your thoughts on this...

I didn't read the article but I don't think they need to teach the kids about being gay but do need to teaching them empathy and tolerance.

I don't think teaching kids about homosexuals is necessary especially as I doubt they get taught properly about racism, sexism and islamophobia.

Bullying someone because of their beliefs isn't necessary and I think anyone who disagrees with gays like myself should just avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.