Amazing deadly africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X1zgMOaRGS6EumIUaLp7BCaPqclpuVwFffdXznaFLRySfu3A8GY8oAf8mGkLMsnF-dyEFOvEXudxQw-mVQ=w229-h220

Apollo

VIP
We r at the tip of the forehead. explains our mutual long foreheads

The forehead thing is extremely exaggerated. Many Somalis have normal size foreheads.

It is not even Somali specific: Kenyans, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Eritreans etc all have those foreheads.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The forehead thing is extremely exaggerated. Many Somalis have normal size foreheads.

It is not even Somali specific: Kenyan, Ethiopian, Sudanese, Eritreans etc all have those round foreheads.

which is proof that ALL east Africans stem from a long forehead bantu mother indigenous to east africa.

Apollo

VIP
which is proof that ALL east Africans stem from a long forehead bantu mother indigenous to east africa.

It is both a Nilotic trait and a Cushitic/Horner trait.

People should stop only associating Somalis with big foreheads. It gets on my nerves, it's completely false.

People do this with Jews and their noses, even though other ethnic groups like Greeks and Armenians have more extreme noses.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
amun

kiss my futo! u r tryin to be modern and anti stereo typing! Stereo types exists for a reason. Knowledge.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Our country is the nose of the map you have shown which means we're lucky of having an cadaan nose. I mean our nose is more Caucasian than white. :)

It is both a Nilotic trait and a Cushitic/Horner trait.

People should stop only associating Somalis with big foreheads. It gets on my nerves, it's completely false.

People do this with Jews and their noses, even though other ethnic groups like Greeks and Armenians have more extreme noses.
According to white suugo scientists Cushitic and Nilotics are more prone to progmathism.

Prognathism3.png

Apollo

VIP
Our country is the nose of the map you have shown which means we're lucky of having an cadaan nose. I mean our nose is more Caucasian than white. :)

Not all Somalis have Caucasian noses. Most just have small noses.

Caucasian is also a highly unscientific term. Europeans have totally different ancestry from Middle Easterners with only small overlap from the Neolithic.

They are many types of Foreheads
18.jpg

The Somalis have the Second one, I don't have I have the Third one the Vertical forehead. Somalis have a mix between Eurasian and Niolitic skulls

My Forehead is Straight like the Yahuudi boy and boy it looks mathematical
cmj3boqw8aahfrk-large.jpg

Apollo

VIP
18.jpg

The Somalis have the Second one, I don't have I have the Third one the Vertical forehead. Somalis have a mix between Eurasian and Niolitic skulls

Caucasian is a bullshit race.

There are like four different races hidden under ''Caucasian''.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
18.jpg

I am capoid I guess. Most Somalis are capoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending