Amal Torres talks down on ilhan omar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I might dislike some of the actions Ilhan has done but this woman Amal and the Shukri, envoke pure hatred in me. These pest are scum. Balaayo ha idin ku dacdo, I know for a fact they are massive self haters who wish they weren’t born somali.

exactly! at least ms Omar is not selling herself to the republicans in the name of kiss a$$ing

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Amal > Ilhan any day of the week. You guys should look at someone’s values, not what people in that party think of black people.

Hilarious that Somalis who want to become politicians kickstart their campaign by solely going against Ilhan. This Lady is from the DMV, what does she gain going at another Somali who represents a different state? Crabs in a bucket

Hilarious that Somalis who want to become politicians kickstart their campaign by solely going against Ilhan. This Lady is from the DMV, what does she gain going at another Somali who represents a different state? Crabs in a bucket
She’s an adoon who should represent Mexicans with her last name .

I might dislike some of the actions Ilhan has done but this woman Amal and the Shukri, envoke pure hatred in me. These pest are scum. Balaayo ha idin ku dacdo, I know for a fact they are massive self haters who wish they weren’t born somali.
Do they identify themselves as Muslim?

Trending