Age?
Location?
Religion?
Occupation?
Unionist/Separatist?

"From the merchant himself" - Lmao
Age --> Bellow 20
Location --> The 6ix
Religion --> Islam (Xoolonimo is a close second)
Occupation --> Business school (quit job recently)
Unionist/Separatist--> In terms of what?

P.S . --> My username is Duale because its the name of one of Somalia's richest men, and I want to become like him one day.

Duale

Somali is the name
Bank details
:yacadiim:
Here you go! (don't know why you need it tho)

Card type :Visa
Card number: 40512375841239740
Name: Abdirashid Duale
Adress: Williams Street 105
CVV: 962
Limit:$1243
Exp:07/2222

jk its fake, its from a card generator website lol

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
So you want to be rich man huh? Well let me tell you something young geeljire, your desire for wealth will lead you to be trampled on by the steeds of Transoxiana and molten gold will be poured down your throat by the unruly tribes of Mā warāʼ an-Nahr.

But if you follow the way of mercantilism (like I have) then the world will truly be your oyster.

Become a merchant, and you shall not only be rich, but you will be knowledgeable, humble and noble.

Would you prefer living in america over your counrry(canada)? Which one would you recommend to a brother for selection of the two?

Duale

Somali is the name
Would you prefer living in america over your counrry(canada)? Which one would you recommend to a brother for selection of the two?

Depends witch part of the country you live in and your income......not enough info to give you a comprehensive answer.
(Don't want to give you the wrong answer to a potentially life changing question)

"From the merchant himself" - Lmao
Age --> Bellow 20
Location --> The 6ix
Religion --> Islam (Xoolonimo is a close second)
Occupation --> Business school (quit job recently)
Unionist/Separatist--> In terms of what?

P.S . --> My username is Duale because its the name of one of Somalia's richest men, and I want to become like him one day.
Where you born in canada?
If not how long u've been there?

Duale

Somali is the name
Where you born in canada?
If not how long u've been there?

Born and raised in Canada, although I have not embrace Cadaanimo as some of the people in this country have.
Will I stay in Canada for the rest of my life?
Absolutely not, the business opportunities in Somalia are endless and the markets and industries are young/non-existent. The money is not something I can just pass up.

Somali is the name....
Xoolonimo is the game. - me

Status
Not open for further replies.